[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)
39 minutes ago, TB said:

I hate idea about what they said with it being choosing a morality for convenience of functioning rather than actually being good.

Writing is a commentary on the unfairness of life and how even the meek can overcome the strong among other things. 

How you "treat" your characters is in a way how you treat yourself. You are making a display of what you are considering. To stab a character is empathetically stabbing yourself. I also empathize with villians. The way writers and propagandists handle this is by dehumanizing the villains, but I wouldn't do that to main protagonists. My point is that even villains have redeeming qualities and may not be acting in your self interest but may have a selfless interest in mind. I like the idea of Thanos and he became criminally insane due to events somewhat outside of his control. If you read his early life, he became a serial killer and he liked it, so there are no redeeming qualities that will offset that, but as he's portrayed in the movies, he could have just been misunderstood. 

I have written torture scenes, I have put characters through extreme hardships, but I wasn't Stephan King, they're always alive and well afterwards (if not ptsd, but that's understandable.) Joy the character had huge issues, Joy the headmate has zero issues. According to her, her ordeals gave her strength. I envied her for a short time until my awakening. I realized that the ordeals I went through, the torture I was put under, made me stronger and I overcame them. Given that, consider me life hardened like forged steel, it'll take a lot more than I ever went through previously tp phase me now. I can't even imagine what that would have to be now, and that level of trauma is statistically unlikely at this point in my life.

So I make no apologies to my characters, just as someone who believes in god does not expect apologies from god for the hardships in their life.

Kiznaiver is pretty good. It was slow but it had some meat at the end.

Edited by BearBaeBeau

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)
57 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

But, for basically everything else, by no means is everyone else ever just settling for mediocre, unconvincing experiences. You should absolutely strive for more vibrant and lifelike realness in all of tulpamancy, because I assure you there are people with far more immersive vibrance to their experiences than me, while my own experiences are clearly more immersive than yours. A lot more is possible, and it's technically still a subject of debate just how much is possible since some people really do claim those "impossible"-sounding ones, and some people do accomplish such things as clear auditory imposition as a main form of communication.

If the former is not real and does not exist though, it is difficult to figure out what the not mediocre experience is, as it was the absolute core and most important experience I was going for. Everything else was a bonus. I don't want the soul of tulpamancy ripped from me. (Particularly the unambiguous communication part that implies they have a separate conscious mindspace experience where they deal with their own thoughts before communicating with me, as opposed to this mixed pool of just one entity dealing with multiple thoughts of different personality types and the one entity kind of setting them into different categories, one being host, one being tulpa, the other being junk). I never wanted her to be apart of that gross process or just a result of that arbitrary process, or whatever. I want her to be her own person and be indistinguishable from people. When I read that long ago, that quintessence, her having her own mind, her own soul, whatever, was what I really took out of that statement. Not how realistic a hallucination is

55 minutes ago, BearBaeBeau said:

Writing is a commentary on the unfairness of life and how even the meek can overcome the strong among other things. 

I do like underdog stories. But this new information about thoughtforms still makes it more difficult to not have sensation of abuse going on, but idk. My mind is pulled in multiple directions, it is generally just painful and confusing. I don't know how to just sort things out as easily as you seem to be able too

Edited by TB
mental stage of removing jokes from text because anxiety of them being taken wrong too high lol

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I don't personally feel the ability to parallel process has anything to do with how real of a person a tulpa is.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I think parallel processing in the 2012-purported sense is a myth and that tulpamancy is perfectly fulfilling without it. That better?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I went to the dentist. apparently my wisdom teeth are growing in and they are going to have to take them out. also, apparently I only have 3 wisdom teeth

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Here to stop the circlejerk with a somewhat funny meme

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-05-05-23-44-23-70.thumb.jpg.dddb23dd56825450ce3ddf2ea07467a1.jpg

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

51 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

I think parallel processing in the 2012-purported sense is a myth and that tulpamancy is perfectly fulfilling without it.

I wish I could transmit how it feels to me, though. It dramatically lessens the feeling of otherness or togetherness, and creates an aloneness and sensation of emotional dissonance when I try to resist that feeling, in regards to talking. She can give illusion of talking to someone, but the same quality of interaction is home to impossible information or statements that can't possibly mean anything under a model that makes true parallel processing impossible or fake. I can't emotionally resolve the implications of interactions. It doesn't just suck that I can't do something I am interested in, but it makes me realize she supposedly isn't talking for herself but from my expectation. Sure that can get pretty person like, but for reasons that appear obvious to me it is not the same thing

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

5 minutes ago, TB said:

the same quality of interaction is home to impossible information or statements that can't possibly mean anything under a model that makes true parallel processing impossible or fake

no? where did you come up with that?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me