[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I really need switching powers because I am too incompetent with this life and body.

There is no such thing as professional help

I really need a semi permanent switch, at least until I can be in a place I can finally imprpve, which isnt here

Why do I suck at everything I need so desperately

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We decided to allow double-posting in forum games where it didn't negatively affect the game a while ago, but don't do it anywhere else

(Though reminder that "double-posting" only refers to a second post when no one has replied within a few days, so you can post again to bump like a Q&A thread that got buried or something, and also in personal lounge threads and progress reports the rule is very relaxed, basically just don't post quickly multiple times back to back without reason in those)

Also sorry, trying to think about if I have anything to say about your wanting to switch, TB

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

We just saw an endless string of starlink satellites traverse the sky from horizon to horizon. That was awesome, never seen that many before.

People staring into their smartphones passed by neither noticing the celestial phenomenon nor me gazing into the sky for minutes. Or tupper imposed beside me.

Poor fools.