[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

WOW, 7 hours of last postingness???

like that's happened before, but the crazy thing is I was too busy to check the forum a single time since my last post!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a new WR, as long as no one spares the small amount of effort it would take to prove otherwise.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

gotta keep this winning streak up

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

(edited)
10 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

it's been really slow these last few days

Jesus, you're right. I need to post more, but I haven't had the energy lately.

Part of the problem is I have less time, I have been juggling (err... the classic ADD guy that starts one project, half finishes, and then moves onto something else) various different things including work. On the bright side I'm doing things, and I hope I can put this productivity to good use (I need to finish my possession guide, but that's not on my list of things to do right now.)

I found out what the problem was with the situation I was struggling with. My Sub. Rep. wouldn't be comfortable if I shared it, and even if he was, I don't fully understand why the train of thought is bad enough to be grouped in the same category as a depressive-type of bad thought. I don't want to spread an info-hazard, even if that info-hazard is just assuming this train of thought could be an info-hazard.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

5 hours ago, Ranger said:

I don't want to spread an info-hazard

thanks

That's what happens when you try to use forums in 2021, there are 5 regulars at best and the community is half dead (and watered down)

At least there's content in the old threads for years to come

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

I guess I don't really want to be active. Doing stuff is generally more important, and I need to not be talking on the forums to do it. I'll be the master lurker.