Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I really wish I could see my own form in photorealistic detail. 🙁 That would make me so happy I would cry. 💚

This is a solid part of why we're learning Blender, to see their forms expressed better than our visualization's ever been able to

which is

saying extremely little

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I have seen multiple products advertised as airless cosmetic pump bottles, but then when you see them, they are clearly just regular cosmetic pump bottles. do they not know the difference, or are they just trying to scam people? I'm making a thing that needs to be stored in an airless container because it degrades when exposed to oxygen, so I've looked at quite a few of these. if any of y'all ever need to order an airless cosmetic pump bottle for some reason, be very careful to check the images to make sure that it is actually airless. also, if you need one that can store 100+ milliliters, it's probably a good idea to order it well in advance because most places selling them are in hong kong and it takes over a month to ship

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Phil has made the spontaneous decision to take me to the beach! 🏖️🥰😎💚❤️

I love that he's willing to drive 70 miles at the drop of a hat just to sit in the sand with me and listen to the ocean. We're actually going to work on possession while we're there; it's the perfect atmosphere. I'll see you all later! 😁😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
Simmie's AI Dress-Up!