[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I forgot how fun of a game that is, I should get back into it as well. Anyway, good night.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think autopilot is weird. When doing anything else while switched-in- learning, talking to people, playing videogames, I still feel like myself when switched-in more or less. When I'm at work, the autopilot carries, and both Gray and I doubt ourselves all the time. I'm not really sure why it took so long for us to get an experience like that 

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Good noon (almost)

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It's not really noon anymore, but I don't know if it qualifies as afternoon either

Oof sorry Miichu, maybe you can share some of that here because we're in a perpetual sub 20C all spring. This has been a chilly year. Luckily Bear's a toughy. Life can be so harsh sometimes.