• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the electricity isn't the idea itself, that's just the thing that encodes the idea

if you want to think about how to eat an idea, you have to first figure out what an idea can be used as fuel for

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I want to open up my PMs for chat and games, like this one. I don't know if I'm up for mentoring yet though so I don't know if I want to post on the PMs Open thread. So I'm not sure where to post it. I also want to make sure people know I'm not interested in anything sexual at all as I'm in a committed relationship.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

5 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I think you chose the worst possible microorganism to refer to as "alive"

I chose a virus deliberately because a belief would be as "alive" as a virus. A virus doesn't seem to be sentient, it doesn't eat, it just spreads by taking advantage of someone else's genetic machinery. A belief isn't sentient either, but it invades human minds and it spreads around by taking advantage of human machinary, just like a virus. Does a belief have intent to spread? Does a virus have intent to spread? I don't know, it just... does.

3 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

I want to open up my PMs for chat and games, like this one. I don't know if I'm up for mentoring yet though so I don't know if I want to post on the PMs Open thread. So I'm not sure where to post it. I also want to make sure people know I'm not interested in anything sexual at all as I'm in a committed relationship.

Marissa created a server called Tulplay.info some time ago. It's pretty dead now, but if you want to do a general wonderland thing my headmates may be interested in playing (be warned- we do in-system there). There are consent roles that let people know what your barriers are.

If you are interested in having a more private shared wonderland- I don't have tons of availability but we can work something out.

As for mentorship, I'm sorry, I have a mentee now. I thought you weren't interested and were doing well on your own. I am happy to answer any questions you have in PMs though.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Hmm, I usually hear "beliefs" talked about in that way referred to as memes. "DNA of the soul"

Memes certainly have parallels to viruses, I suppose, but beliefs is too vague

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

back when tulplay.info was active... those were the good ole days. it's so sad that there isn't a single RP post in the orchard. it's too bad what happened with the forest as well; I think that the solution there would have been to have a dedicated group that was playing it with limits on how often new people could join, rather than having half the posts there being another character wandering into the scene, and then when someone stops posting their character just disappears. there were a few ways that things could have been done better really, but it was a learning experience, and it was still fun

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

Any RP we tried out-system was just weird. Either the others wanted to turn it into something it wasn't or it wasn't really fun. Once you start adding a bunch of rules, it loses all its fun too. We never learned any way to balance it or just have fun. We never even heard anything about tulplay.com though.

Edited by Misha

With Tulplay.info you could make your own channel if you really wanted to, and it can basically be a shared wonderland. That's what's best for my headmates. Blue tried to RP an adventure in there, he would be excited if other people were interested in chatting

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Good morning

10 hours ago, Misha said:

Any RP we tried out-system was just weird. Either the others wanted to turn it into something it wasn't or it wasn't really fun. Once you start adding a bunch of rules, it loses all its fun too. We never learned any way to balance it or just have fun.

Very close to how I feel about roleplaying. When I developed my hatred of it, it was a lot less established, so to me it was exclusively people trying to pull things to their desired direction and just be validated by the other party(s), except they would both be doing it. Unironically the "*shoots you with mega laser of death* *dodges it* no you can't dodge it" concept, but expanded upon. It annoyed me to death to see people so desperate to have others validate their fantasies, completely ruined the entire concept of roleplaying for me.

Obviously since then I've had a friend or two explain that real RP is a lot more creative-oriented and fun or whatever, and I believe them, the people who ruined it for me were probably all kids or mentally kids. The damage is done, though

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.