[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I'm glad I have a dog so that she takes me outside a few times a day. Otherwise I'd just stay indoors... My freckles have really started to come in again, the sun does that to my face.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

have you tried going outside?

Oh Bre, if only things were that simple. Unfortunately, you don't buy a light therapy lamp when you see regularly going outside as an option

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I will never understand indoor people.
I spend as much time as possible outside, basically the entire warm season if it's not raining. I even sleep outside in my garden every now and then and 'home office' turned into 'garden office'. Some people have bookshelves as background in video conferences, I have an overgrown flowering jungle. It's 10pm here in Munich and I'm still outside in a lawn chair with the cats - and tupper of course. Perfect 20°C, some clouds, bats circle overhead, the scent of roses - absolutely awesome.

That sounds very nice! Especially the sleeping outside part, I envy your lifestyle!

While we would never do anything like that because we're not fans of having bugs crawling on us, we would surely go outside more if not for the ~motivation issues. Probably? The concept of "Outside" sounds nice, but there's nothing we could actually do outside that sounds worth it, other than perhaps riding the bike we've yet to try out. Maybe it's just the very plain neighborhood we live in or something, but there's nothing really to do, and certainly not much nature to enjoy.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

(edited)
52 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

I will never understand indoor people.
I spend as much time as possible outside, basically the entire warm season if it's not raining.

This would be a paradise for you then because it rarely goes below 20 or above 30 in the day, maybe three weeks a year in January and three weeks in September and we only get 170mm of rain a year. It doesn't frost, and it's a near constant 60%-70% humidity. Also, Lumi's favorite, no bugs.

Bear stays inside as much as possible.

Edited by Misha

Rainy, and/or cold would be best for us. Unfortunately, rainy also has to not have a large increase in bugs, which it did in the one place we've been to with significant amounts of rain (somewhere in Arizona, believe it or not).

We have a much higher tolerance for cold than most people we've known (maybe not above average for russians or canadians), but being at all hot tends to ruin our mood. Nature is nice, but it's difficult to choose between rain+nature+bugs, and snow+not hot+no bugs, when thinking about where we'd like to live long term.

Though for now we don't really have a choice, so it's not a very pressing decision

(edited)
53 minutes ago, Misha said:

Bear stays inside as much as possible.

But why?

I guess it would be too arid for me there. Not enough green. Do you have decent water for irrigation? It does sound nice for winter though. Late spring to early autumn is perfect here but winter is hell for me. I wish I could move to the southern hemisphere for some months, from autumn straight into spring.

@Reisen
Too bad you don't have an interesting neighborhood. Maybe you can find nice places with a bike. I can't imagine living somehwere locked in without anywhere to go, I grew up in suburbia but it's still very urban and way smaller than in the US. I can easily walk to a supermarket, Nymphenburg park and palace or even downtown. Ok, that's a bit of a journey but Munich isn't that big.

Bugs aren't really a problem here, there are a few mosquitos but nothing a good repellant won't fix. Well, I  might not be the best person to judge, I have no issues with insects or spiders crawling over me as long as they don't bite or sting. People with serious phobias would not be happy in my apartment, there are quite some 'guests' as my windows are always open. But apart from mosquitos the only animals really bothering me when I sleep outside are cats. Not just my own but the entire neighborhood has to walk over and sit on me all night long. I tried using a mosquito net once but the cats got caught in it with their claws and went berserk. So nope.

Anyway no sleeping outside tonight, we all just moved inside as it began to rain a little.

Edited by Yakumo

Are you a modern Disney Princess? That's quite an enchanting picture you've painted

12 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

Do you have decent water for irrigation?

Though most plants are drought tolerant here, the dew point is around 15C and it reaches that almost every night so the plants naturally get some water. Grass is always wet in the morning, always. Also we have a thing called salt fog which basically makes everything rust. If you parkedtwo idenical cars, one here and one 10 miles inland, the one inland would stay pristine even after 20 years there would be no rust on it, not even the exhaust. But here, the exhaust especially would have rust holes in it after 10 years. There's no restrictions on irrigation though it's not cheap either.