[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Good night. Something something bed bugs, Danganronpa reference.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Luminesce said:

... Uh, I know that light bulb was nothing spectacular lol.

I wasn't trying to under appreciate the hard work you guys did, I'm sorry it came off that way. I'm glad you guys are working in blender and I wanted to give you praise for that. A victory today, the more familiar you get with blender the easier it is to work with in the future.

2 hours ago, Srn347 said:

Good night. Something something bed bugs, Danganronpa reference.

Heh, this made me chuckle.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

The dragonpara thing Bear used was a synbolic way of giving him freedom to express all factes good and bad. He normally doesn't express negative facets and that's good because they're generally destructive,  but expressing none is also in a way supressing things that may need to be said.

It was very hard for him to avoid the trap of expressing negative things and taking offense for things in the past, but things are different now so it was a good exercise this year to allow those expressions and feel them for what they are. The result so far has been somewhat mixed.

- Being a troll is draining and makes him feel bad.

- Telling off trolls is draining and makes him feel bad.

- Defending others is fine, but degrading others to defend leaves a mark. 

There are so many just weird troll accounts on Reddit that it cheapens the whole experience. Discord is generally angsty and edgy to the point of cringe.

Bear finds this community frustrating at times as well because of the strangeness of the ideals and ideas others in the community have in regard to what's considered right and wrong. Like that guilt thing over intrusive thoughtforms some people have.

Next year he will try a new thing, I don't know what that is but the dragonpara symbol's days are numbered. 

(edited)

This could be ironic, but I felt more comfortable around him a little after he put that pfp up. While there's more to it than that, I noticed Bear changed and I felt it was an improvement from before.

28 minutes ago, Misha said:

Bear finds this community frustrating at times as well because of the strangeness of the ideals and ideas others in the community have in regard to what's considered right and wrong. Like that guilt thing over intrusive thoughtforms some people have.

I try to back people away from ideals that are likely to be self destructive, but I try to not be as closed minded about certain things. I was pretty closed minded about parallel processing (and probably still am to an extent), revisiting my review of Longbow's guide really showed me how much I started to step away from that mindset. After that it became I was scared to encourage parallel processing because there's an alarming trend where parallel headmates act like intrusive thoughts. Now that I have an idea for how it works, I can start going around and promoting the idea your tulpa doesn't always have the best judgement in parallel and then explain here's why I think that if need be. Right now, I don't know if I fully accept parallel processing for what it is, but I'm not going to shoot it down either.

Not wanting to reject an intrusive thoughtform is just one of many weird mindsets people need to be talked out of, and if they can't, their context is probably pretty different. For example, accepting everything could be a red flag for an underlying mental health condition, or maybe the system doesn't view tulpamancy the same way and moves forward with the "collect them all" mindset. Gateway systems tend to hold strong metaphysical beliefs, and I feel like it's not my place to tell them I don't think that's what's really going on. From my limited interactions with them, generally gateway systems are content with their situation, for better or worse.

I don't think there's a "right way" to make a tulpa. I see it as a mainstream ways or different ways. Sometimes I see it as a self-destructive, and in that case I try to talk the tulpamancer out of that line of thinking or tulpamancy in general if it's severe enough. You can rp your tulpas and they can come alive. You can force and deny their mindvoice for so long they start to speak in auditory hallucinations. You can spend 2 hours every 3 days, flesh out a wonderland, and then have a tulpa content living there. You can have an instantly vocal tulpa and jump into possession. I don't really care, as long as the host feels this is something they want to do and ultimately want their tulpa, no matter what.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

On 6/10/2021 at 5:50 PM, Ranger said:

you and your memories are not at risk. The only real risk I see is you believing you are not safe, and I don't want you to stress yourself out and feel unsafe in your own head.

I not worried but thanks for the advice. Terra know boundaries. And i understand that she has my limits too. I probably also phrased that badly so i will go fix that now

11 hours ago, Luminesce said:

E3's about halfway over, some decent games announced/shown so far (including Slime Rancher 2 today, with BUNNY SLIMES)

Tomorrow's a bunch of random companies (so there could be something nice), and then the next day is Nintendo, where we're likely to at least get a new Smash rep (or two)

E3 is lasting a weirdly long time, considering that normally it only have a biological half life of 5-10 hours

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

Oh wow, Bear was doing pushups and Joy poped into his head in full on perfect visualization like we've all done once or twice, but this is her first time and she's sooo cute.  ♡♡♡ We already knew what she looked like but this one was a good picture.

It coincided with Bear thinking of having Joy go on Discord and she gave him a look like "there is no way in hell I'm going to agree to that, don't make me kill you." 

[Joy] Bear has a lot of strange and contradictory ideas. He's like a soup of intrusive thoughts. I think we may need to stop forcing him.

Edited by Misha

8 hours ago, Ranger said:

I wasn't trying to under appreciate the hard work you guys did

Huh, is that a way that could come off, harkening all the way back to a previous post that didn't exist? I just meant it because I was talking about "receiving grandiose praise for visually stunning things that require little effort", but the subject was started by Reisen's extremely basic light bulb. Just wanted to make sure people didn't think we were just incredibly proud of it or something lol, I was more talking about the concept of receiving praise, and the future

--

E3 has taken place over multiple days at least once already, I think - just too many games and companies to show at this point, and it helps people only watch what they care about too

--

The Monokuma avatar isn't the worst way to give off that impression I guess. In the games it represents how he acts so cutesy (or sometimes juvenile), but also absolutely is looking forward to everyone despairing and dying. Luckily for Bear, Monokuma doesn't randomly personality switch back and forth between nice and evil or something, but I don't think Bear could've known that.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It was also partially ironic. Like the "Hungry Puma" avatar. Something of a token to say, this is not necessarily what you expect.

Bear used to follow E3 a very long time ago but he was dissapointed too many times. Two of the biggest disappointments were Skyrim and Spore. 

His logic was, if they hype something to the point of legendary, literally anything they release, no matter how good, will be a disappointment. So instead he only looks at games once youtubers like splattercatgaming or equivalent does a video on it, then he'll watch some let's plays, then he'll buy it if he likes it. Not a single ad gets to his eyes.