[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I have spent a lot of time seeing and talking about rabbits today, along with (the Touhou characters) Tewi and Reisen, so it was a good day

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So uh, @Miri@Miichu, I finally found the name of the character I've seen here and there... Apparently, her name is based on the Japanese slang term for people suffering from mental illness or that are in need of mental health care, eesh. Anyways, her name is "Menhera-chan" (can also show up by just searching menhera, along with the urbandictionary definitions for the term), you can google her to see more or less the images I've been seeing. Though she had a hood in some I've seen, this is definitely her.

While it's unfortunate she's the "-chan" of mental illness, she's at least portrayed in a positive light every time I've seen her, nothing bad. I think she's like a mascot on 2chan for people with mental health issues

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Wooooow, it's been a little while, huh?

Just got finished with another few lessons in this Blender course I'm doing, where you learn literally everything from the most basic basics, up through creating and animating a full scene with a hover car. I hate spending so much time modeling a car of all things, but it is teaching me how to use Blender very well.

Checkpoint so far: https://i.imgur.com/EuZiHt6.png

It's been a little too long I'd say. The King of Forum Games isn't necessarily back to stay but a small visit wouldn't hurt I figure. 

I've messed with Blender a little bit and all I can remember is that it's annoying as hell.

Headed to sleep so it looks like I'll have to relinquish my winner status for now. 

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Blender is the most perplexing thing I've ever attempted to learn, it's astoundingly finnicky and complex, with problems cropping up when trying to do the simplest possible things.

I don't recommend a single person ever waste their time trying to learn Blender, without following some in-depth tutorials. Youtube tutorials can be great, but this $60 Blender course is more like a $1000 course in terms of value. It's basically been the difference in whether I'll ever actually succeed and continue on in Blender, versus just giving up. I'm not the type to buy things like this normally, but this is easily the best investment I've ever made.

Looks like they offer a 30-day money back guarantee too, wow.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

The only reason you would need that is if extenuating circumstances prevented you from actually using Blender for some reason, or if you decided you didn't actually feel like learning Blender after buying a $60 course lol

An Angry Bear had to take over for the Paranoid Llama as king of the forum games for a while, we need a new animal to do that now.  

1 hour ago, Paranoid Llama said:

It's been a little too long I'd say. The King of Forum Games isn't necessarily back to stay but a small visit wouldn't hurt I figure. 

Howdy Llama, it's nice to see you again.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread