Jump to content

[Game] Last one to post wins!


Pleeb
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 121.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Luminesce

    5469

  • Breloomancer

    28301

  • Bear

    7712

  • IceCreeper909

    6056

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Because they're prioritizing vulnerable and old people first so idk when I'll get mine. It goes by group of age from older to younger so rip

Edited by Guest
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah it's the same where I'm at. They'll start vaccinating people 30 and up soon. It'll probably be at least a month or two before I can get vaccinated.

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why is the US so far ahead on this? Anyone can get one and we're at 65% here but the majority of the other 35% don't want it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...