[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

well, it IS still possible to get covid even if you're vaccinated, it's just a lot less likely (though there is the delta strain which you could definitely still catch if someone was coughing it directly at you), but yeah it seems like a bit much

until you read this really cool article on how a study just unintentionally found people who got covid have had their IQ lowered (specifically, an added bit of "brain fog" for those who had severe cases of covid)

https://www.psypost.org/2021/07/large-study-finds-covid-19-is-linked-to-a-substantial-drop-in-intelligence-61577

42 minutes ago, Cassidy said:

Has YouTube deleting private videos from 2015 and prior impacted the TouHou music scene? 

uh, how would it? like, it's annoying that some vids were privated, including a couple random 2hu vids we know, but by their nature unlisted videos were never going to "impact the scene" much...

... on the other hand, the doujin music sharing scene is definitely being impacted by the related Google Drive update doing the same thing, making old public URLs (maybe all public URLs going forward too?) require an extra key to be entered, meaning anywhere music links were sent that don't get updated by the person manually going and finding the key for that file are just gonna be gone, though from what we've seen most people were hosting on Mega anyway

also it's technically piracy so it only "matters" so much, though it's usually piracy where americans/europeans couldn't have bought the music anyway

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like that song alright, though i don't think that the vocals or instrumentals are very Mili-esque. if anything, it reminds me more of Alice Schach and the Magic Orchestra, though obviously they have a very distinct sound and nothing sounds all that much like them

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

yeah idk why Lumi specifically thought it was Mili-like when that vocalist sounds very similar to the other three german vocalists in the german 2hu music scene (well, all but one who has a much deeper voice), but he probably also just thought you'd like it

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

It's been a while.

So the forum is still dead, there are still the same 3-4 people making up the 90% of the daily activity of it on this thread, and the forum theme is still bugged?

GG I guess

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

i do not like half as interesting, but a half as interesting video on ithkuil showed up in my recommend videos on youtube, so i watched it. what a waist of time. the descriptions and explanations of the language were extremely lacking and the person doing the voice over mispronounced an exceptionally high amount of words. when will i learn my lesson and stop watching videos on topics i know about by people who are not qualified to talk about them?

goodnight

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

If only I had a nickel for every "X is dead" comment that refers to something that's still very much alive.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

if only we had an active member for every old member who complained about the lack of activity

calling things dead when you become slightly bored of them despite their continual popularity is dead

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]