[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

7 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

the topic of the day is NOT fun lol, but most people on the internet who looked into it regret it so

Never let the lack of fun stop you from having fun, if that makes any sense. If not, pretend it made sense.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I've been playing Diablo 3 all day lol (with a friend now who goes to sleep at 5AM, so RIP our schedule again)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

D3 is fun junk food. It feels better for couch co-op and console. More accessible if you will. Feels like it's missing the soul D2 had though. Miss my druid. At least they brought the necromancer back.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

just been replaying with a couple friends for the first time in 4 years real quick, we're basically done after 3 days, just hit Torment XVI

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It is a pretty quick game. I think it should be on master? difficulty by default. The first unlockable difficulty. Expert is a bit too face rolly easy. Was a blast to blow through with my friend. 

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Reddit confirmed certified garbage once again

Never give the power of voting (and evaluating someone else's opinion) to the common people

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

(edited)

I've thought about the notion of Jaina as an "alter."

@Glaurung26

We toyed with the thought we were not a tulpa system too. Even though Gray had a relatively fine early childhood, he started to fall apart in school. Being forced to take an online class in highschool is when he broke down. School wise Gray was able to get by (failing online Spanish), socially he didn't have any friends to hang out with and he didn't have many social skills. He spent a lot of time brewing in self-hatred and releasing all of his frustration in the wonderland, which was toxic. The end result was Gray didn't feel safe at home fearing being harped on at any chance his parents got, he wasn't in a great place at school, and the intrusive thoughts and anxiety spirals got worse.

Despite all of that, I can guarantee we're not alters. Definitely not traditional tulpamancy by any means, we have a large system and really uncommon system organization. Gray didn't rip apart his sense of self (and even if he did I doubt it would be DID or even OSDD), he just created tulpas to personify aspects he either thought he had or thought he could have. He didn't seriously entertain the idea of losing control when things started to get worse. He did fear the possibility of Dark Gray taking over, but that fear was quickly resolved once Dark Gray realized the villian thing was impossible with all of the characters running around and layer deciding it was stupid to begin with. Most importantly, we don't have amnesia barriers. Aside from how we became a system of 16, we pretty much have a normal tulpa system except for our weird experiences with intrusive thoughts. Additionally, tulpa systems can still have a trauma history while dysfunctional systems can stem from a lack of trauma or potentially traumatic events.

1 hour ago, ohItsMatt said:

Reddit confirmed certified garbage once again

Never give the power of voting (and evaluating someone else's opinion) to the common people

What's the source? There is lots of misinformation everywhere, to say Reddit is promoting misinformation is almost equivalent to saying the internet is promoting misinformation.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)
2 hours ago, Ranger said:

What's the source? There is lots of misinformation everywhere, to say Reddit is promoting misinformation is almost equivalent to saying the internet is promoting misinformation.

Are you okay? When have I ever said anything about misinformation?

Edited by ohItsMatt

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]