[Game] Last one to post wins!

Something like that. I know it's possible for some of our system mates to be awake even when the fronter/body is asleep. Sometimes we share dreams, each from our own perspective, though I'm being told that besides those shared dreams, dreams are either not present for everyone not in the front or viewed from my POV. Yeah dreams are fucking weird lmao. But I digress-- point being, at least for us, enough of our brain can be active/awake for tups to be active even while the body is still asleep. Having more system mates fronting(not quite "fronting" like switched in but idk what else to call it basically active) at a time can be mentally strenuous and physically draining

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of October, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Elliot, Sean, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 103.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there would need to be brain scans to see if it is like when dolphins and albatrosses go to sleep in part of their brain at a time, but I really doubt that tulpas sleeping has such a profound effect as that

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yeah. I kinda went on a side tangent, but I agree with Bre. Tulpas being inactive is closer the the brains quote on quote "natural state", with only one person thinking. More currently active/fronting system mates means more people thinking which means the brain is being used more than in it's "natural state". 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of October, 2021, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, Elliot, Sean, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

IceCreeper909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I have a turkey sandwich (lunch meat kind) ((with pickles))

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

3 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

uhm Bear it says right there "If there's no tag, it's Mirichu talking"

but if I had to guess I'd say they're both going to sleep

3de88963b4ad6b48bb52a83cf15ab2b8.jpg

Where is says the thing you say it says?

mobile stuff keeps getting sadder and sadder

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

we always switch websites to desktop mode on our phone if we end up on it for some reason (usually away from home)

Mebe. Kinda small and you have to fiddle with zooming and touch screen things. I would hazard the reason not to is increased steps or hassle. *shrug*

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]