[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

An animation for the new Nickelodeon Brawl smash bros clone:

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somehow the official Tulpa discord chat is more dead than this forum. Literally two messages in like ,12 hours, crazy

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

(server is kinda dead, ping the #front-man role if you need support)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Guide][Useful #1] [Useful #2] | [1]

idk what you're talking about, but the channels are either active right this minute or haven't been talked in in a week

fair point that #tulpa-discussion is dead recently though, that's weird, all the talking must be in #tulpa-questions and #lounge

(surely you wouldn't be silly enough to be referring to some other discord, while posting on Tulpa.info itself, right?)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Tulpa Chat, it has been dead for almost 16 hours and only now it got some activity, probably due to americans being awake

Understanding has never been your strong suit I have noticed

Join my Discord server , old-style tulpamancing / lucid dreaming / meta, newcomers welcome! (and discussion encouraged)

I don't understand, huh? That's how you respond to me questioning you calling anything other than the Tulpa.info Discord "the official tulpa Discord server", on Tulpa.info? And obviously the .info server is more active than whatever "official" server you're talking about lol

But, as if you didn't know what you were saying when you said it, too, probably just hoping someone here would argue with you

Nobody who's nice to be around is going to want to be around you if you're always so antagonistic, you should really think about how you present yourself to the world and what the world will give back to you in response

Which one is it then

wait, you know there's a Tulpa.info Discord right?