[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I think Discord was a god of chaos lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I'm the lord of chaos.

The mod in that private sub hates me. Or technically she hates the over the top crazy persona that is Hungry-Puma

She's outwardly attacking me in pinned responses in my OPs.

what sub

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

warning: Flip Flappers rant

Spoiler

I was trying to watch a podcast about Flip Flappers, but it's just one bad take after another, and half of the people in the podcast don't even like the show

"the way the ending arc went was way out of left field" it's called a twist, and there was plenty of foreshadowing for it that you just missed because you were multitasking while watching it

"the ending was rushed; they wasted all this time on self contained episodic stories and then tried to cram the whole plot into just a few episodes" while it's true that the ending was a bit rushed, the the episodic stuff is the main focus of the show, not the plot; the ending arc is really only there to resolve everyone's arcs and answer questions and generally tie up lose ends, also, while most of the show is certainly episodic, the episodes aren't entirely self contained: each one introduces something new and/or develops something already known about the characters/world that ends up being used later, and none of it is redundant. if you took out any episode from the show, the episodes after would not make sense

"Mimi had a split personality" it is explicitly stated that both Mimis are Mimi. they aren't separate beings, they are both just different aspects of the same being. further, it is also explicitly not something exclusive to Mimi, since Salt was also shown to have the same thing and it's sort of implied that it's something that everyone has. trying to analyze the two Mimis as different people or as DID makes absolutely no sense

"my favorite episode was the one with all the Eva references" what does that even mean? the show as a whole is full of Eva references. I assume that they were talking about episode 8, which was the mecha episode, but that was not specifically a reference to Eva, it was a reference to mecha shows in general. in fact, it's use of mecha tropes is distinctly un-Eva-like. also, episode 8 was my least favorite because it was the only episode that sexualized the characters without good thematic justification. like, I get that the way that the camera presents the show is (partially) based on the umwelt of the character that the pure illusion is based on, and so since it was bu-chan's pure illusion and bu-chan is kind of perverted, it would show the characters in a more sexual manor, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. and did they really have to be in swimsuits all episode? I am fine with the other parts where the characters are sexualized because there it is using it to say something, but here it isn't really saying anything other than "bu-chan is perverted", which we already knew and didn't really need saying

"the show has a lot of Eva references, but it doesn't really use them to say anything. really, the show is not very deep in general. it's just sort of something to turn your brain off for" the show is absolutely beautiful and has great sakuga, so it is understandable to be entranced by all the pretty colors and miss the important stuff going on, but to say that it is something that you are supposed to turn your brain off for is so untrue. there is so much going on in flip flappers that I still learn new stuff every time I rewatch it. and to say that it doesn't do anything with it's Eva references is... ugh. I don't even know where to start. did we watch the same show?

in the end, I was only able to make it through 40 of the 93 minutes of the podcast

I'm pretty certain that discord is a messaging app

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

there are definitely lots of people with lots of takes on things that just completely miss the point, we've definitely felt the same as you before

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

45 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

what sub

It's a private sub that I was randomly added to by a bot on Reddit. They only allow 188 people at any given time and I am 104. When you go below 188 from either not posting for a week or being downvoted too much (or not upvoted enough) then you're banned. Apparently the mod doesn't control this or so she says and instead she's pressuring me to leave.

wacky stuff 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

we're less than 500 posts away from #100,000