[Game] Start with my ending

Guest Anonymous

*cough* I meant- *cough* You know how Yoda talks backwards? *cough* I think- *cough* I heard *cough* snapping branches *cough* Someone's heading *cough* this way.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way better now, I feel great!

And it'd be cool to meet Yoda.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Yoda.. *cough* I wonder if I'll ever *coughing fit* --be able to meet with him *cough* before something happens *cough* to me...

Sceena is certainly here, buddy. Lemme go get you some natural remedies for that cold.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Cold? Oh... *cough* Sceena- *coughs up blood* I- I don't think this is *keeps coughing up blood* a c-cold... *gurgling noises come from lungs* I- *falls on knees* h-help...

Help is on the way! I've called the ambulance to help you out. *smiles, nervously* So for now, just breathe, okay?