[Game] Start with my ending

Guest Anonymous

Sledgehammer's are freaking dangerous, but at least it ain't for this snek.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sneks and cats are my two favorite animals. I've had a fascination with sneks since I were a small girl, and always have wanted one.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Always liked sneks since I was a kid too, they're so cool and some of them are really cute. I just handle the garden sneks that come in to the backyard since parents are scared of them lol.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” -Neil Gaiman

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." -Stephen McCranie

*facepalm* D'oh. I forgot the game. Um...

Right you are, snek is snake, but not all snakes are snek. Sneks are a special kind.

Missed Mistgod?

->*Whatever you were throwing*

^->

Mistgod's Head

How did you miss his big head?

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Head-ed out, yes he did. Missing out is what we said.

What are you confused about?