Guest Anonymous

[Game] Start with my ending

Off course, the sun's been out for awhile today.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Now listen, we have holes that peek through to the surface to allow the sun warmth enter the area.

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

"Area 51 keeps us safe from the radiation" is what I knew until today... How did we ever open holes? How do we keep clean from the radiation?

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Radiation? What's this talk about Area 51? I thought we were hiding our armies underground to plan our raid on the castle.

Castle?... You mean NoneFrom... Huh?? Last things I remember are blue jumpsuits and a mini-computer that was wrapped around my wrist..

Wait.. I think I remember something...

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

SomethingDire, we were going to raid NoneFromHell's castle to obtain the last post spot. Don't you remember anything at all?