Tulpas and religious beliefs

Discord

I have some questions. Mainly, do tulpas usually share the religious beliefs of their hosts? Or do they eventually settle on a belief system that they decided on through soul searching, and doing research.

Also, I've been trying to find my matron/patron deity, but it's hard to know what's a sign and what's not. Would a tulpa be able to help me interpret thoughts sent to my mind by a deity? Or have an easier time deciding what are signs, and what are coincidences?

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

I’m not sure if tulpas are inherently predisposed to be secularist in belief systems. It may be probable that they formulate their own belief systems, whether through false experiences they build upon to eventually become true, or deriving from their host’s conceptual framework, upbringing and such.

Whatever the case, they have to start somewhere, but this shouldn’t really undermine their ability in making their own life-affirming philosophies, nor should it affect if they want to be religious, or irreligious. This is one of those cases where it would be useful to ask your tulpas what they believe in, or want to be interested in believing in.

Would a tulpa be able to help me interpret thoughts sent to my mind by a deity?

For interpretation, and vicarious insight for other circumstances that doesn’t involve religious implications, or metaphysical aspects, sure. But for something presumed to be received by a deity is really a matter of disposition, and what you feel is sent by said deity.