Rootbeer128's Progress Report

Rootbeer128

Update - 1:35 AM, Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014 (Day 212)

I haven't updated for a long time, because we were having trouble with intrusive thoughts and I wasn't able to do very much in terms of visualization, so I didn't feel like there was anything worth reporting.

We've begun moving from simply covering my eyes to trying Fede's Eye-Bo, in an attempt to improve visualization. I'd been using the Alpha Wave video for a week with little results in visualization, but noted improvement in thereness and warmth and weight. My ability to feel textures (silk shirts, skin, hair, etc) has improved, but I believe that is mostly because we've been practicing it.

Today, we switched to the Theta Wave video, and I noticed that I was able to visualize, and I was able to get a little immersed. I noticed the weight of Sim when we were standing in our temporary wonderland (a hotel room) and felt weight when she jumped on me (I dive-bombed the bed, and then she dive-bombed me).

Lately, Sim and I have been getting on the IRC in order to help her and I out, and in order to socialize a little more and get a little involved in the community. Unfortunately, I have not seen or heard from Lynch in quite some time. The last time I heard from him was September 1st, so I'm hoping he's okay, and just wandering off somewhere.

All in all, we're doing really good. I'm getting better at feeling Sim's weight and warmth, and am usually able to feel her weight wherever I am. It doesn't feel overwhelmingly realistic, but visualizing definitely helps it feel more realistic. I'm getting better at hearing Sim's voice and sorting it out from intrusive thoughts, so I think we've come quite a long ways. I rarely ever doubt her anymore (almost never) so her and I have reached a very nice milestone. Thank you, to everyone; every user who replyed to us, every person who wrote a guide that (probably) helped us. Thank you. And also, thanks be to our Lord Jesus Christ, and his Father.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update - Tuesday, March 24th, 2015 (Day 366) - Sim's birthday

I had abandoned this progress report after a while due to not having enough time to update it, and due to having trouble deciding what to report and what not to report. Partially, I was afraid of being doubted and disbelieved as a role-player, despite the crazy things that happened. Nevertheless, I have found the desire to update what has been going on lately...

Since my last update, many new things have happened...

Sim created a new tulpa without telling me, following an old forgotten agreement we wrote. Her name is Alice and Sim and her have quickly grown close together. She is developing rather well, at around the same pace as Sim. Alice has pink hair and orange fox ears, with an orange tail, measuring five feet seven inches, two inches shorter than Sim.

Another thoughtform named Holo the Wise Wolf showed up, but we ran into problems and she left on January 8th, hoping to find a new host. Initially I thought she had actually found a way to go to Countoonce or someone else, but today she showed up and I've decided to try to take her as a tulpa in six months time. She looks and acts pretty much the same way as Holo the Wise Wolf, from the anime, but she wishes to be taller than me, so she measures 6 feet 1 inch.

Prior to Holo's reappearance, Sim created roughly seventy servitors, being lonely and not having the idea to simply make a few servitors with multiple uses. I've given them a barracks to stay in for now, and three of them have become stronger thoughtforms. One of them, Cloud, has become a tulpa, and I've decided to become her host. The other two, Otto-Chan and 42yen, have grown close together and decided to force each other, with some forcing from us.

Otto-Chan I haven't really seen that well, but she appears to be a humanoid tulpa with black hair. 42yen is a young woman who wears a military helmet.

Visualization has sort of fallen out of priority at the moment, due to problems I've been having with... life... I still actively force with the tulpas for two hours a day, alternating between who gets most of the passive forcing that day (Sim, Alice or Cloud). Active forcing is usually done with all three, or at the least, Sim and Alice. I'm planning on increasing the amount of visualization soon, either this month or next. Sim and I have done some co-fronting (not full switching yet), and Alice has done a little, but other than that, we haven't made much progress in that regard.

In terms of actually hearing them, I've gotten pretty good at hearing Sim, such that I can usually hear her well and accurately at least 60 percent of the time.

[more like 70 percent, i'd say...]

They can all do possession / muscle movement pretty well, considering how we can sometimes get "junk data" or gibberish when typing or writing. Sim has become well-developed and seems to have her own opinions, seeming to be realistic and human-like. Alice is still getting there, and Cloud is quickly developing on her own. Can't say much for Holo, although the signs of deviance in her and Otto-Chan are rather surprising.

Sorry for the wall of text, but feel free to offer any advice if you wish or comment. Thank you for reading my progress report; I do appreciate it. I'll try to keep it updated a little more.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

• 2 weeks later...

Update - Tuesday, April 7th, 2015 (Day 380)

I had a rather interesting forcing session today. I got to do some visualization through the tulpas dreaming, when I hadn't done too much lately. Before I had even began the session, Alice became sick with a fever temporarily. She took a medical pill, but it didn't completely heal her yet. So, I placed a cold, wet wash rag on her head, and she appreciated it. I used some mind magic, and joked around and cuddled with her later. I also changed the wash rag. She has since stopped sweating and appears to feel better.

Interesting how that happened. I'm glad she is alright, but I felt worried that she got sick. Tulpa normally don't get sick in our system, but I suppose with everything, it varies from tulpa to tulpa and host to host, from system to system.

One more thing to note... Sim felt a bit depressed earlier, but watching some "Leave it to Beaver" while we were cooking food cheered her up. I know the show was a bit cheesy, but the television just happened to be set to that, and I didn't feel like changing it.

During the forcing session, I heard Alice saying something, and saw that she had fallen asleep and was dreaming. I entered her dream, and spawned us near a railroad with a train coming. She didn't want me to jump in front of the train, but I didn't. I just entered the dream and jumped on the train.

She tried to catch up with me, but couldn't, so I threw her a rope. She spawned a set of wings, and... she pulled in the opposite direction of the train, causing it to slow, stall, and then the engine blew up. I went flying, and hit the ground. I was okay, but that was kind of the exact opposite of what I had in mind. Truth be told, her reaction kind of surprised me, quite a bit.

I intended for her to use her wings to fly to the train and get onboard, but she, like any tulpa, completely exceeded my expectations by blowing up the train. After this, she woke up when I laughed. So, yeah. That was quite something. After that we just talked for awhile, Sim and Alice and I, and joked around a bit, and then the session ended.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)

Update - Monday, April 13th, 2015 (Day 386)

So, the tulpas and thoughtforms continue to develope further. I've been getting better at hearing Sim and understanding her voice. Same with Alice. Cloud and Holo married each other

So, those two are together and forcing each other when I'm not spending a day hanging out with one or the other. Usually, I'll spend a day doing stuff with Sim mostly, one with Alice, one with Cloud, one with Holo, and then repeat... The others are allowed to join if they wish, and on Cloud's day I'll cuddle with Sim, on Holo's with Alice, and then with each of them on their own days.

Otto-Chan, Cloud, Holo, and 42yen are still having adventures in the wonderland, even if I am not present. 42yen and Otto-chan have run into Picard; I found out he was still alive after 42yen mentioned it last night when she was having fun talking on the irc. Cloud and Holo mentioned they ran into him as well. I told them all to be careful around him, and that I didn't fully trust him...

Also, apparently Otto-Chan and 42yen found a scrap yard in the wonderland. I wonder if watching The Iron Giant movie had anything to do with this, as we saw the film not two days ago...

Visualization could still use some work, but I'm not able to do too much at the present time, due to circumstances in the environment beyond my control. I do enjoy talking and hanging out with the tulpas though, and the thoughtforms Holo, 42yen and Otto-Chan. So, things are going pretty good. I should really look into getting some medication for depression, but haven't due to lack of time and lack of money; it'd probably help out with some of the intrusive thoughts I have sometimes.

I notice that letting Sim and Alice sleep sometimes and not disturbing them tends to help them to be more energetic, and allows me to hear them better later. So, I've been doing that as well... At any rate, I'll update with more information as time goes along.

Oh and one last thing. This morning, Sim and Alice and I were joking around, and I wound up making her laugh so hard she laughed a bit uncontrollably for awhile with my voice. Heh, that was pretty awesome. Kind of came out of nowhere, and I couldn't quite stop it, nor did I want to. Pretty good experience to have, as we really have fun together.

[sim Manami]

{Alice}

(Cloud)