Your Wonderland design?

Guest Anonymous

I don't really have one. It's just a mass of blackness, but not gloomy, you just can't see there, only feel. But the deepness of that black is making an illusion of space. If you've ever seen substance called Vantablack you'll know what I mean. All right, I'll just paste a picture of it here.

Vantablack_01.thumb.JPG.bdb9620ec482e62cb37116653b68a014.JPG

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your wonderland! It looks so colorful and happy!

My wonderland is pretty large, there's a big forest with a hill in front of it, there's a green meadow where my tulpa built a house and later on added a garden, behind the house there's a beach with a large ocean, my tulpa designed it all and I like it, kind of feels like home. :)

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

We've got two! Our first, Zanzibar, is a cluster of tropical islands! The "main" island has a slightly abandoned looking temple where Markus and I sleep occasionally. The other main island has 3 shiny towers that reach upwards infinitely, which is where Markus does her reading.

The other wonderland is mainly for me, but Markus seems to like spending time in there too :P It's a city populated by souless automata :P

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

I love your wonderland! It looks so colorful and happy!

My wonderland is pretty large, there's a big forest with a hill in front of it, there's a green meadow where my tulpa built a house and later on added a garden, behind the house there's a beach with a large ocean, my tulpa designed it all and I like it, kind of feels like home. :)

Thank you! Usagi made it herself. As for everyone else's, it's totally interesting! I wish mine was a bit more normal but I love it too much to complain all that much.

f l y h i g h.

Guest Anonymous

At the moment, working on memorizing the environment from a game called "Deadcore".

Given that the tower is about a few hundred kilometers high, that's gonna take some time.

Purdy picture

EDIT: Posting it as a link since my internet is utter crap, and it takes half of the thread.

Hmm... We have a large house nestled against a mountain, with a huge ravine next to it and a waterfall flowing off the top of the mountain down into the ravine, and a bridge across it behind the water. Grassy field on the other side, and a bamboo forest straight ahead. Another section of the wonderland (under development) has a house on a hill in front of a large clearing in a forest containing a lake, with mountains in the distance.

It's pretty nice and serves its purpose.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

At the moment, working on memorizing the environment from a game called "Deadcore".

Given that the tower is about a few hundred kilometers high, that's gonna take some time.

Purdy picture

EDIT: Posting it as a link since my internet is utter crap, and it takes half of the thread.

Sweet, this looks an enticing endeavor for future forcing sessions. Wish you the best in memorizing it. It already seems to be a nice hub for all sorts of random activities to do; like a virtual sandbox reality in a way.

@Stevie Irons

Funny thing, I spent quite some time active forcing them at Walmart recently, and trying to imagine ourselves switching just to reach some Garbanzo beans was a weird task altogether; high shelves are just too high.

@Stevie Irons

Funny thing, I spent quite some time active forcing them at Walmart recently, and trying to imagine ourselves switching just to reach some Garbanzo beans was a weird task altogether; high shelves are just too high.

@Stevie Irons

I simply adore the Walmart part.

At first Walmart was just like, a one off joke that came from a sentience surprise test, but I'm finding that being like "Hey man, we gotta hit the Walmart" even though it's completely unnecessary is a kind of interesting way to get more grounded in the wonderland. Because going to a store to get things isn't that alien a concept, and sometimes doing ordinary and mundane things can make the sensory input feel more familiar to me, and because of that, more real.

tl;dr Capitalism, man, it's even invading, like, our brains, man.

We're all gonna make it brah.