Your Wonderland design?

Guest Anonymous

At the moment, working on memorizing the environment from a game called "Deadcore".

Given that the tower is about a few hundred kilometers high, that's gonna take some time.

Purdy picture

EDIT: Posting it as a link since my internet is utter crap, and it takes half of the thread.

Ha! That's awesome! I modeled the central tower in my secondary wonderland after the tower that's displayed on the loading screen for that game! It really is an amazing game, eh?(sorry for the off-topic bit. I can't resist giving it a bit of praise :P )

Markus is the tulpa, and I don't really have anything else to say.

Markus speaks in Blue!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Stevie Irons

I thought it was a joke you made to check if anybody clicked your link. But to be honest it makes perfect sense. When I wanted to create illusion of touch in a dream I simply used the location which is very familiar to host, especially when sleeping - her bed.

Well, the "Entrance Room" to our Wonderland is basically a rectangular room with several basic features: A couch, a table, two floor-pillows on either side of a coffee table, a TV, a hip-tall mini bookshelf, (possibly a plant if I'm seeing things right, if so that's something Ran added), a mirror, and a door. This room was designed as our original wonderland, so it contains a few essentials that I thought would be good metaphors. A mirror as a entrance to the wonderland (used for me entering the wonderland or him imposing on the world), a television to be his way of seeing what I'm seeing or playing back memories, a bookshelf for recreating books I've read or an alternative of accessing memories, the two floor pillows for looking at each other while wonderland-forcing, and the rest for general aesthetics and relaxation. We used this confined space for a while, but eventually we wanted more out of our wonderland, so we added a door on the back wall. This led to an open area that, with some effort and redesigning, became our current wonderland. This consists of a round room with two crescent-shaped sections in the center, forming what resembles and eye-shaped room. There are 4 doors on each section with an elevator in the center of each section, then 8 doors in the room itself. A few of these have actual interiors at this time, while the others are there to be given interiors in the future. The right-most door in the room (from standing outside the Entry Room) is the door to outside, where there is a beach and a forest. Our wonderland is still relatively small, but much larger than the initial room. We have also given it a "law", which essentially mimics and implements the laws of physics of this world, giving the ocean waves, the sky wind, and a general law of physics to the place.

Me speaking to Ran is blue

Ran speaking to me is mahogany

What does your wonderland look like?

(picture below.) We mainly only hang out on the bottom part of the island. Sort of a reverse highest tower kind of thing.

How long did you had it?

2-3 years. I plan on making a new one relatively soon.

What do you do with your Tulpa there?

Not much. I prefer hanging out with her in the real world rather than the wonderland.

How vivid or real does it seem?

Not as vivid as it potentially can be. I don't invest much time into it. That's why I plan on making a better one later.

7.jpg.efc4da740ad8c58f09bec29ddb9a3568.jpg

Join Mafia II: Ponyville in Danger, the forum game of intrigue and deduction!

To make your dreams a reality, you must first understand the difference.

Well, my Tulpa has her own room inside a hill where we spend most of our time. On top of the hill is a huge house that we've not been in for months, which used to be mine but now I just stay with her. There's a dead tree with a swing on it also on top of the hill, and a river leads down to a large waterfall and then lake in a forest/jungle area.

As you exit my Tulpa's room, a large white and gold brick path leads through the forest surrounding the hill to an extremely large lake which used to be the site of a huge tower and also cave dungeon. The tower was destroyed a long time ago and caused the lake to dry up. However, lately the lake has been refilled and the cave entrance now drops down into an abandoned maze-like area. It's completely infinite, and made with similar architecture to the bridge on the way there, except old and chipped. We haven't explored much in there, but we've found a spiral staircase to a lower level and also a drawbridge so far. Due to my inability to memorise the layout, we plan to put it down on paper at some point.

game is hard

I've only really given thought to wonderlands for my last two tulpae. Before then, I just imposed them continuously. My current wonderland started as an open field. Edwin added wildflowers and a forest over it. His "house" consists of a one-room burrow with a modest bed, desk, and closet, but he usually spends his time at the library. The library, which holds all of my thoughts, knowledge, and memories, is a beautiful old building with a black and white tiled floor, two curved staircases, red and gold accents, and a fireplace with a constantly burning fire in the alcove. It has nearly endless floor to near-ceiling bookcases, desks, and book carts as well as a restricted section for my bad memories and thoughts. Edwin also added a lovely waterfall to our wonderland he uses to bathe and lounge in.

[align=center]"Jesus Pickles!"

~ Edwin reacting to pretty much every jump scare in a horror movie[/align]

Avatar was made by me using a base.

My DeviantArt Account

Progress Report

• 2 months later...

(Not sure if correct sub-forum or not, so please forgive me if this is the wrong place)

I was on the research board earlier, reading a thread about exploring wonderlands, and noticed that people tend to have very different kinds of wonderlands. For example; one person had one that was a series of islands, and another person's seemed to be a series of rooms separated by doors. Personally, my wonderland is built after the world from a story I wrote: The world is shaped like a large straight, with the south area being a dense forest, the middle area being plains, and the north being a combination of mountains and valleys.

In the end, it seems different for everyone, and each is interesting in its own way. So, what're you guys' wonderlands like?

game is hard

Merged these two "What is your wonderland like?" threads with this one:

Wonderland Appearence

What is your wonderland like?

Interesting that both of them worry that they were in the wrong board.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Wow, to think that I'd actually already posted on here and then posted that thread, forgetting this one exists...

My memory sure is bad :S

game is hard