Your Wonderland design?

Guest Anonymous

I guess I'm just an asspie but mine is just my town, just with noone there and it's a bit neglected. So abandoned, essentially. I've had a purely fabricated one but I can't get into it easily because it's not as established as a real place I've been to. I spend most of my time in and around the library (it's a really nice library, sometimes I want to go back there IRL even if I have nothing to do there). There's this little sunroom on the second floor that I've taken for our bedroom, where we spend most of our time and we can look down on the town. We go outside too, there's a little courtyard area with benches and trees that's really nice. Sometimes we go to the cafe (yes there's actually a library out there with a cafe in it), and even more rarely a cafe across the street. Weather and day/night seem to go by random, sometimes it's autumn-ish and sometimes it's all snowy, sometimes it's day and sometimes it's night.

Sometimes it feels a little lonely, but I just put stationary, featureless black figures around and simulate public area sounds (like this). I don't do it often though. I like the peace.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually use a void, but I guess I do have something of a wonderland.

It's usually just a street with mist and all that. There are a few benches for sitting, but there's really not much else to the street. I might add a park or something to it later on.

Pink fluffy clouds, the largest one that's shaped like a V is facing the sunset, is where I usually go to force. There's a forest made of clouds with a small pond in the center. Upon entering the cloud forest there's a Halo 3 teleporter that can take them numerous places ( I just liked there teleporters is all ). To the far right on the large cloud there's a huge white castle that shoots out 20ft bubbles every 20 seconds or so.

Beneath the clouds there's a forest, and a very large shallow pond that opens up towards the sunset. About 500 ft behind that there's a large oceany/pond with mountains, and a small treehouse with a tire swing that resides before it. To the far right of that, there's the generic tree of life. I still like it though because when it turns night, all the leaves turn a bright blue/cyan along with the small river circling it. Apparently, It tastes really sugary according to my tuppers.

... There's tons and tons of other things that, if I went into detail, would be a large waste our time. A short list... The golden kingdom, candy land, this flowery place with a huge fountain in the center, another place with 3 portals and pink tree leaves flowing in the breeze, spirit world where everything's mostly transparent and white/blue, tornado cloud place with elf-ish architecture, this U-shaped island, this outdoor library that has all my memories and is in a transparent/bubbly shield-like dome thing, Go inside of paintings, and the aloha oi from space dandy.

Yea, I like big and vast places so my tupper's and I will have something to do. Or at least they will while I'm doing human stuff.

Guest Anonymous

Hmmm... interesting.

Those who are saying that it takes a Boat to reach main area or a long walk that takes a particular time do you visualise that entire journey or just skip it?

( Patchlamb how do you collect dead things if they rot away? ).

S'a bit off topic but I'll answer since you asked.

They're still dead when they rot. And when they're bones, they're also dead. Not big difference to me. I mean you can't pick up a skull and say it's alive anymore than you could 3 day old road kill while it swarms with yicky maggots.

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

• 2 weeks later...

From what I understand I have an unusual wonderland. It is very fluid. It is like a simulation in that places are constantly added and removed to it. The "lobby" or "default space" is this infinite white space. There is no echoing when you shout because it has no surfaces to reflect sound. There is a mist that you cannot see any farther then twenty feet or so.

Levitating in front of me is an array of doors, or portals, or holes, or whatever. They are a lot like the ones in Monsters Inc. in the sense that they open to different places. Each door is different. The forest door is green, and the lava door is a brick red. The "server room" is a steel door with one of those bar shaped door knobs.

Places can either be "scanned" from reality or can be completely original. I take a few minutes to remember details about a room while I am there, and use them later to access as a plane of the wonderland.

Question: why are forests so popular as wonderlands? Why is there no factory wonderlands, or infinite void wonderlands, or sexy ladylands?

Question: why are forests so popular as wonderlands? Why is there no factory wonderlands, or infinite void wonderlands, or sexy ladylands?

Well, I'm sure that forests serve as the basis. A very good basis, mind you. I feel like I should've started with that instead of random grandiloquent cities that I can't keep up with.

"There are no coincidences in this world, only the inevitable." -Yuuko Ichihara

Well, I live way out in the country so it's pretty easy to see in my head. I like forests- just not the bugs (only moths, butterflies, praying mantises, and stick bugs, really). So not only is it easy for me, but since I don't really have any pesky bugs, it's also a comforting place to be. c:

[align=center]“From my rotting body,

flowers shall grow

and I am in them

and that is eternity.”[/align]

My original Wonderland was an underground parking lot devoid of cars. I never explored the other levels, and the entrance was through an elevator. It wasn't particularily vivid, since I only used it for the first steps of building.

When I decided to bring my ''accidental'' tulpa, Tepes, back from the grave, my Wonderland changed to a graveyard. The soil and grass were dark, with a green, almost cartoony paranormal mist floating about. The entirety was fenced off with a big stone wall, the gate being made of cast iron. A massive moon lit everything up. The centerpiece was a colossal tombstone, the one Tepes' dragon-sized skeleton emerged from. It's fairly vivid, and I've decided to keep it for interacting with my newly reborn Tulpa.

Guest Anonymous

Has any one of you stayed in wonderland during switching?

What technique do you use while entering it? Do you just close eyes and get started or do relaxation exercises before?