Some questions about tulpa characteristics

Discord

I'm wondering, I decided to make my tulpa into a unicorn. I feel that unicorn would be my anima anyways, because I have felt drawn to them. I think their wisdom, purity, etc can help keep me on the right path, and since tulpas are for companionship and guidance, I decided that a unicorn would be the best to help me achieve enlightenment.

I have a question though. If I wanted to give her the trait of having a calming, peaceful, aura, which would put me at peace, would she get that trait, or would I be setting us up for disappointment. I'm assuming yes, because she is from my mind, and the mind is a powerful thing, and since feelings are from the subconscious, she would be able to have that affect on me.

Another question. Would it be possible for her to read the energy and body language of others, to decide if someone is dangerous or not? I find myself too trusting of strangers, and I thought it would be nice to give her that trait, so if someone is about to mislead me or attack me, she could warn me ahead of time. Although, many people have said that just because I wish for a trait, doesn't mean my tulpa will be able to use it. Although maybe, since tulpas are from the subconscious, she would be more in touch with the emotions of others, just how animals and empaths are.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

Most will tell you some variation of this: that as long as you can conceptualize an idea, and rationalize it to yourself using logic, to the point you truthfully believe it on a conscious and other-than-conscious level, then it is possible to have it in a tulpa.

All you need is the reasoning as to why it's possible.

Most will tell you some variation of this: that as long as you can conceptualize an idea, and rationalize it to yourself using logic, to the point you truthfully believe it on a conscious and other-than-conscious level, then it is possible to have it in a tulpa.

All you need is the reasoning as to why it's possible.

I'm guessing that doesn't extend to having my tulpa cast a protection spell or anything on me, because "why not? she's magic! xD". But I see what you're getting at. There are humans who can sense emotions, so I'm sure tulpas can as well.

Think about it, if you're asking if she could have qualities of a sentient being, it would raise the question of whatever in your mind does to make this experience real to you if someone (your tulpa) you may be skeptical about being sentient, into a sentient being.

It would also raise questions on an individual engaging in a self-fulfilling prophecy of treating their tulpas as sentient, and wondering why they can be sentient in the first place. Maybe the reasoning behind this is one of many challenges with consciousness in general, and what our minds are capable of.

I'm guessing that doesn't extend to having my tulpa cast a protection spell or anything on me, because "why not? she's magic! xD". But I see what you're getting at. There are humans who can sense emotions, so I'm sure tulpas can as well.

There are humans who are good at reading people, and judging moods of of observations. I don't see why you cant teach her do do something like similar.

As for 1. Making her a unicorn. I thought you were allowing her free development? Releasing her from the constraints of your expectations. What happen?

2. Calm and peace have to come from and by, you. You cant 'give' calm and peace to your tulpa to use from them when your down and having a bad time. I would suggest meditating on these things with your tulpa and trying to achieve calm and peace together.

3. She wont be able to perceive anything you cant perceive with your senses. I gave my thoughts above.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

There are humans who are good at reading people, and judging moods of of observations. I don't see why you cant teach her do do something like similar.

As for 1. Making her a unicorn. I thought you were allowing her free development? Releasing her from the constraints of your expectations. What happen?

2. Calm and peace have to come from and by, you. You cant 'give' calm and peace to your tulpa to use from them when your down and having a bad time. I would suggest meditating on these things with your tulpa and trying to achieve calm and peace together.

3. She wont be able to perceive anything you cant perceive with your senses. I gave my thoughts above.

Well, a preset form would make things easier. She can always change her form if she wishes, but without a guide, I cannot do the early steps, because my visualization skills are terribad. I did tell her what characteristics I desire, but she is free to deviate however she likes. I am currently using these for now.

- Kind

- Compassionate

- Empathetic

- Intelligent

- Wise

- Curious

- Pure

Another thing, I for some reason just can't meditate. It's like the astral realm and subconscious are locked to me.

Think about it, if you're asking if she could have qualities of a sentient being, it would raise the question of whatever in your mind does to make this experience real to you if someone (your tulpa) you may be skeptical about being sentient, into a sentient being.

It would also raise questions on an individual engaging in a self-fulfilling prophecy of treating their tulpas as sentient, and wondering why they can be sentient in the first place. Maybe the reasoning behind this is one of many challenges with consciousness in general, and what our minds are capable of.

I have no doubts that tulpas can do everything a human can. However, I'm unable to read emotions empathetically, so I was wondering if my tulpa would be able to, even if I can't, since tulpas have a higher link to the spiritual.