Missing Passion

I feel like Martina is withering... no matter how much I try, I always seem to be able to force less and less with her. What was an hour became thirty minutes, that became fifteen later on as we were forcing. I can't even get to turn on my "unicorn horn" anymore.

However, I do know the problem: Passion. Well, lack of passion that is. In the beginning, I couldn't think about anything else but her, our progress skyrocketed, however now, we got problems.

Even though I keep infusing her "lotus" with passion as we force on personality, I'm running lower and lower each day. I barely feel her presence when I hold her hand, the headaches disappeared completely.

I need to become passionate about her again, but I don't know how.

Guest Anonymous

I don't think you need passion, you need dedication. You need to make it a habit to force more, even if you don't feel like it much now! You started making a tulpa for the long run, didn't you? Just because you have a little less motivation now doesn't mean you should stop, that's just crazy and stupid. Try to force at least a little every day. Martina deserves it.

Could the quality of your life have changed since you started? I find it a lot more fun to spend time with my friends and tulpa when I am happy. I dont want to drag them down with my sour mood, however Co tends to try to cheer me up when I get moody like that.

I agree with user Yuki above me. A good schedule that you both can depend on would help. You cant stop just because life gets a little messy. There will be ups and downs you just have to work through them.

General guide to fixing things:

1. Figure out whats wrong. (complete, achievement unlocked)

2. Figure out how to fix it. (pending)

3. Fix it. (pending)

4. Move on and enjoy life. (pending)

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

Guest Anonymous

When your tulpa gets sentient the excitement dies away...same problem here.When your progress rises then after a while it is bound to get less fun.

Many people will disagree with me here but I think if you have a fully sentient tulpa you should decrease active tulpaforcing and focus on passive more so that it does not become a burden.

No point in sharpening a dagger if its already sharp.

Guest Anonymous

When your tulpa gets sentient the excitement dies away...same problem here.When your progress rises then after a while it is bound to get less fun.

Many people will disagree with me here but I think if you have a fully sentient tulpa you should decrease active tulpaforcing and focus on passive more so that it does not become a burden.

No point in sharpening a dagger if its already sharp.

I don't like this way of thinking... Your tulpa is never done! And forcing is spending time with them! Why would you go through all the effort of creating them to then spend less time with them? That's just stupid!

I don't like this way of thinking... Your tulpa is never done! And forcing is spending time with them! Why would you go through all the effort of creating them to then spend less time with them? That's just stupid!

It wasn't stated that they were ever done, just that active forcing need not be done as often in the later stages. Passive forcing is still spending time with the tulpa, just not in a sense that may prove stale or dull to a host after a while.

Just because you have a little less motivation now doesn't mean you should stop.

Did I sound like I want to stop?! What I meant was that every once in a while we stop/pause in the active forcing when I feel like I'm getting mentally tired, and these stops/pauses happen more and more early nowadays than before.

Guest Anonymous

Yuki...stop whining...I said that you need to do less active forcing if tulpa is sentient because I think active forcing is for creating a tulpa and when your tulpa is created why do you need to spend your time on keep creating it?

Passive forcing is more like maintainence which is to be done more when tulpa is created.

However,I never said to completely stop active forcing.

Are you possibly depressed maybe? I know when I get depressed I don't want to talk to anyone, including my tulpa. I just want to watch vids all day and not worry about thinking.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

I think active forcing is for creating a tulpa and when your tulpa is created (...) Passive forcing is more like maintainence which is to be done more when tulpa is created.

^This! I usually actively force right before I go to sleep (since I need silence, which is not anymore since we use speakers instead of headphones), during the rest of the day I force passively with Martina... but only for a few minutes, then something distracts me and I forget about her. I usually compliment on her clothes/hair/eyes/etc... but that just doesn't feel "real" nowadays.

Are you possibly depressed maybe?

A little bit, but "stressed out" and/or "demotivated" would be a bit more appropriate.