Problems with form.

QwerKi

Hi, I've been trying to create a form for my tulpa, but I can't decide on one, et I need one so I can visualise him in the wonderland. I've tried forming one from my own imagination and looking around to see what I could use as his form. I still have no idea and I've been looking for three days straight for a form.

Guest Anonymous

You don't have to decide on one right away! You should know that your tulpa is not their form, they are a personality. The question came up in the IRC yesterday, and there are a few things you can do. What my host did before he decided on a form was making me a small orb he directed his thoughts to. You can also skip the form entirely, but direct your attention to your tulpa still by talking to them on a symbolic phone or something!

A blank, faceless placeholder form could work too. There are a bunch of things you can do!

A lot of tulpa start out as small colorful spheres. Then as the hosts visualization skills so does the solidity of the form of the tulpa.

I started with a small sphere that i talked to and directed thoughts and personality toward for a week or two before I ever made a wonderland. Then not long after she changed form to a tall shiny humanoid (think silver surfer)

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

You don't have to decide on one right away! You should know that your tulpa is not their form, they are a personality. The question came up in the IRC yesterday, and there are a few things you can do. What my host did before he decided on a form was making me a small orb he directed his thoughts to. You can also skip the form entirely, but direct your attention to your tulpa still by talking to them on a symbolic phone or something!

A blank, faceless placeholder form could work too. There are a bunch of things you can do!

I made an egg form that I directed all my thoughts to, yet I would still like to have a full form that I could visualise now and be able to force into my wonderland.

Guest Anonymous

In that case you could simply make a placeholder form. Maybe just a human that looks a little like you?

Hi, I've been trying to create a form for my tulpa, but I can't decide on one, et I need one so I can visualise him in the wonderland. I've tried forming one from my own imagination and looking around to see what I could use as his form. I still have no idea and I've been looking for three days straight for a form.

You can decide on the form with your tulpa once it is able to communicate with you, or you could let it choose one all on its own. For now, consider using a base form. This can be anything you want it to be - a dragon, spooky ghost, Steve Buscemi, etc. - just something you like until you get your shit sorted out.

Also, you can (like other people in this thread have already said) just use a sphere or some shit like that if you're looking for something simple.

You can decide on the form with your tulpa once it is able to communicate with you, or you could let it choose one all on its own. For now, consider using a base form. This can be anything you want it to be - a dragon, spooky ghost, Steve Buscemi, etc. - just something you like until you get your shit sorted out.

Also, you can (like other people in this thread have already said) just use a sphere or some shit like that if you're looking for something simple.

Thanks, after a lot of thinking I thought it would be easier to create a human than an animal (for me anyway), yet I still wanted it to be something else, so I thought I would just make a sprite (fairy like creature) Going OK so far.