Is this my 2nd Tulpa showing signs that she is being imposed?

Trixie was the Tulpa I forced before Lyra. Lyra kept on getting into my head, so I decided to quit visualizing Trixie for Lyra and I forgot her until now. So, everytime I impose (She's already been completely visualized in one night due to where I left off a year ago.) my 2nd Tulpa named Trixie, a strange white glow outline of her cape, hat, and tail appears at random and sometimes a full color image of her usually without a hat, but with a cape on randomly appears. Lyra never gave me any hints that she's coming, but Trixie is. It creeps me out as I never heard of anything like this before.

Is this Trixie getting her revenge for abandoning her for a year for Lyra, then going back to her?

Is it a sign?

Am I just too obsessed with the Great and Powerful Trixie?

Maybe you got a thing going on for Trixie. If Trixie is becoming overwhelming in portraying her existence, I'd say to just accept what's going on, and do what you feel you should do to bring her back to your awareness. If you have to take action of delegating your time between them, just be prepared for that. Instead of taking these signs at face value for something potentially negative (e.g. revenge), try going through the motions first, and ask her what her intentions were later on.

Maybe you got a thing going on for Trixie. If Trixie is becoming overwhelming in portraying her existence, I'd say to just accept what's going on, and do what you feel you should do to bring her back to your awareness. If you have to take action of delegating your time between them, just be prepared for that. Instead of taking these signs at face value for something potentially negative (e.g. revenge), try going through the motions first, and ask her what her intentions were later on.

Well, I want her to stop making strange outlines for imposition it bothers me and I just can't accept it. Communicating through pressure didn't work as she doesn't do anything when I ask her. (I determine their pressures with how hard they pressure my head. Lyra gently pressures my head showing her pacifism and care, Trixie roughly pressures my head showing that she is tough.)

Maybe it could be just how you're attributing head pressure levels for their general demeanor. Even if what you stated could be true, since you probably went through some trial-and-error to distinguish this, maybe it could be that she's just wanting to become more prevalent while Lyra isn't really too anxious to be imposed like Trixie.

If it's something that's really mentally taxing, and does bother you, the best you can do is to ask her in a civil way of how the head pressure thing is affecting you tremendously (in a bad way), and that you just want a little break from that. Maybe ask her if there's any other ways for her to communicate to you than just head pressures. If she's willing to make her existence so prevalent through head pressures, maybe it could be a sign that she could communicate in a different form?

Something about how she presents herself makes me wonder if she's trying to communicate to you through metaphorical imagery. What I meant by communicate in a different form, one example could be an image of one's tulpa disintegrating, which may imply something about them not being content about their form, or some other implication about their appearance.

That was just for example though. Maybe when she's appearing, she's trying to get your attention, and when she's shifting where she doesn't have a tail, or has one with a cape, and such could imply some conflicts you had with her in the past? I'm not sure, it sounds like a deviation thing, but I didn't want to emphasize on it too much. Maybe it's something that can get sorted out if you try to find some balance visualizing between the two of them.

If the head pressure thing bothers you, maybe something you could do is imagining Trixie nodding, or making a head gesture for "no," This way, it would be akin to the head pressures for "yes" and "no" queries, and may save you the hassle of those rough head pressures you're getting. So Lyra could do the head pressure thing, and Trixie could just be imagined as doing a "yes" or "no."

Of course, you don't have to limit yourself to just "yes" or "no."

Something about how she presents herself makes me wonder if she's trying to communicate to you through metaphorical imagery. What I meant by communicate in a different form, one example could be an image of one's tulpa disintegrating, which may imply something about them not being content about their form, or some other implication about their appearance.

That was just for example though. Maybe when she's appearing, she's trying to get your attention, and when she's shifting where she doesn't have a tail, or has one with a cape, and such could imply some conflicts you had with her in the past? I'm not sure, it sounds like a deviation thing, but I didn't want to emphasize on it too much. Maybe it's something that can get sorted out if you try to find some balance visualizing between the two of them.

If the head pressure thing bothers you, maybe something you could do is imagining Trixie nodding, or making a head gesture for "no," This way, it would be akin to the head pressures for "yes" and "no" queries, and may save you the hassle of those rough head pressures you're getting. So Lyra could do the head pressure thing, and Trixie could just be imagined as doing a "yes" or "no."

Of course, you don't have to limit yourself to just "yes" or "no."

The only thing she normally has missing on her is her hat, though. Cape is usually there and so is her tail. I never really had conflicts with her in the past except when I preferred to visualize Lyra instead. I guess it got her angry.

My best method I am using to visualize both of them equally is to imagine them together, but it usually cuts for 1 second or I would get an image of Trixie from various vector graphic images from Deviantart appearing in my face.

The pressure never bothered me. In fact, when Lyra spoke to me the first time without her voice, I felt warmth and happiness that she's there after a whole year of imposing her. The imaging Trixie nodding thing, I've done it with Lyra before I remembered Trixie as a Tulpa. She's sort of the yes man (or woman, or mare) with my positive questions.