Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

I don't know about that "cool" thing. Maybe I'm just a boring person, but I don't particularly like it when people say that they like things like "tulpae" because it "sounds cool". It just seems childish. Don't get me wrong, cool things for coolness's sake can be good, like TTGL, but not in a situation like this. The whole concept of what a tulpa is, to me, is more a beautiful thing than a cool thing.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

I am childish. You haven't noticed yet? I am one of the oldest members (in physical age not seniority), but one of the biggest kids here. BTW, I think space exploration is cool as hell too, doesn't mean it isn't real science. :-) I think there are a few planetary scientists and astronauts who would agree with the coolness of science. Science is cool!

Guest Anonymous

Just to clarify. I am still talking to her, but I have given up on trying to prove anything to anyone, including myself.

So yes, I've entered a completely illogical state of existence.

I have given up on trying to prove anything to anyone, including myself.

Hey, that's usually the point where things become much more fun and less stressful. Just ask Mistgod, or myself, or anyone else who's made the decision to stop trying to "figure it out." If that's actually what you meant, then I consider it a positive development.

I'll also clarify, that really was not directed at you. It was actually rather on topic however, because I was talking exclusively about posts in this thread. I wasn't sure what you meant exactly, but it reminded me of all those other times people posted here things that I stated. There's a big difference in "giving up trying to figure out tulpas" and deciding tulpas don't exist and getting rid of yours. So, I wish you guys luck on your new tulpadventure. Assuming you're on good terms, the point where you stop worrying about what the heck your tulpa is is normally the point where you start enjoying having them around a lot more.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Guest Anonymous

With me, it is actually going back to the way we were. It was only in the past two and a half years that we had to "figure things out." I think I am getting too old to give a damn anyway. I just want to enjoy what I have and enjoy talking to you guys and meeting new people that can relate. The best of our time on Tulpa Info is still ahead of us. I will leave the forum when I croak.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be away for a month. Expect me on the 3rd.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Guest Anonymous

Nooooooooooooo!

What am I going to do without my good 'ol Brassow art? ;-;

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.