Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

Hey everyone!

I'll have to leave this place for about a month or two. Reasons are a bit complicated, but I'll be back, I swear! Make sure to miss me when I'm gone. Tell the Paranoid Llama that the script will have to wait, tell Joss to stuff it, (huehuehuehuehue) and thank you, everyone, for your help and contribution.

*raises glass* This one's for you, tulpa.info.

...And childe Dire to the Tulpa.Info came...

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Eek! Why is everyone taking vacations from Tulpa Info these days? Please come back soon!

Olive: Awww. Come back when you are able.

Edited by FadingSpectrum
The entity previously known as "Olive" is not happy with her old style of grammar.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to freak any of you guys out, but I'll leave for a undefined period of time. I'm not sure when exactly I'm going to get back, probably something between a few weeks or months, I don't know. At least I haven't planned to leave permantly yet, I want to make that clear. Also, this isn't a break from tulpamancy, just the community itself. So don't worry about that.

"But None, what the hell?"

..I guess I owe you some sort of explaination, do I? This is going to be a mixed mess.

Oh well, it is like this: A few things in my life went into motion a while ago, I need to keep track of it and my body and brain adapts badly to it, like seriously. I feel kinda apathetic and have a difficult time to focus on my tulpa at all. Visualisation? Don't even mention it. She is doing okay, though. Still kicking for my bad shape.

Honestly, this sounds worse than it really is. But this is one of the reasons for my break. I should spend more time with her, and less with the forum. Also: I feel kinda pathetic giving advice while I've things I should take care of myself.

The other reason for my break is pretty simple: Keeping up with the forum is pretty much just a big burden right now, a burden I need to take care of daily, because I do care about it. Generally I like this place, but with all the other stuff in mind its a big overload to process (especially since the rise of textwalls lately). I realize that I don't even feel like reading them anymore most of the time (even though the topics are generally interesting), and responding feels pointless way too often. I keep slacking off more and more as long as I force myself to keep up with it.

I'm "overfed" with it. I know myself well enough to see where it would head if I keep it up like this.

So, yeah. This is how it is. I need a serious break.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Sounds like totally legit reasoning to me. I don't really know you well, but take care of yourself. Do what you need to do for however long you need. I don't think these forums are going anywhere any time soon.

(Unless the admins have a secret domain change up their sleeves, but really how likely is that. >.>)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

See ya

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

Oh, you've been acting like the mother hen for too long, right? I know that feeling. Best of luck to you, None. Here's hoping you get back on track soon. We'll miss you! *waves*

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

That's understandable, None.

Still, it's a pity to see you go, even if it's a temporary thing.

Lemme also use the opportunity to once again thank you for all the help and advice you and Alice offered the two of us late last year.

We wish you both the best!

Greets,

AG