Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

Guest Anonymous

I hereby confirm what Felix said. I want my account deleted for the reason he pointed out.

I too want to thank those who helped us early on. We're very grateful and won't forget the help and advice we received from many of you.

Have a good life, and goodbye. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I'm going to leave this forum behind, and not for the reasons I suspected in the past, kind of. Maybe I will hang around the chat sometimes though, depends on my mood.

I think you would call it a shift in perspective, it doesn't really matter that much. Point is: This forum reached a point of having pretty much nothing to offer anymore... for me. I came back to improve things with my tulpa Alice again, but this forum couldn't fill the role it used to for me. What am I doing on this website right now? Watching a few entertaining threads, but don't take part in them because they're either filled with indignantly viewpoints, stupidity or or simply absolut pointless ideas to start with...and pure drama. I really don't feel the need to get shit on for a divergent opinion.

[hidden]

(Like the whole LGBT thread deal...yeez do you people even realize that brassow and guesswho haven't attacked anyone with their statements? You act like brainwashed sheep. They pointed out behaviour which simply is odd for everyone who lives in a country where people don't get burned alive for being gay. If people wouldn't make it such an important matter, probably almost nobody would care what you're doing in your bedroom. It's a different deal in other countries, I get that. Also: the newest wave of nonbinary genderfluid bullshit is the result of over analyzing every

emotion you feel and blame it on your sexuality. Why do you define sexuality as the one thing that makes you a valid person? Crazy. I feel bad for the real gay or trans people who look bad for the behaviour of those fanatics.)

[/hidden]

Funnily enough it is mostly melian who gets me out of my shell for a nice discussion, she makes like 80% of the valid discussions nowadays, even though she still can't stop to push a little agenda with it. I don't get that "waste of time" feeling on most of her threads. So kudos to her.

But beside that there aren't really much things left on this page I care about, and especially nothing which results in positive improvements on my end. I made more progress playing xcom with Alice in my lack of freetime than spending thoughts on tulpamancy around here.(Not that you people are more busy with other topics anyway) So I'm done wasting my time with it.

A few of the still indwelling

even though not really active

people are worth missing though.

Hey there SomethingDire, Vosaiu and Sock. I don't want you to go unnoticed here.

Peace out.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

God freaking damn it, None. I have my hands full with real life BS, that's why I can't contribute to anything around here. I mean, most of the discussion spawns around subjectivity, and I can't find the time to conjure up a reply that would be useful for that type of discussion. I'm not even really active at the games anymore. Shit, man. I wish I could make you guys stay somehow.

I mean, how am I gonna make crappy Fallout references now? Who's going to lead people who don't know their way around the forum to me?

I'm going to miss you guys. Take good care of yourselves, please. And best of luck with your future endeavors.

*sniff*

Goodbye, Courier(s).

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

Funnily enough it is mostly melian who gets me out of my shell for a nice discussion, she makes like 80% of the valid discussions nowadays, even though she still can't stop to push a little agenda with it. I don't get that "waste of time" feeling on most of her threads. So kudos to her.

Yay! I am glad we made nice discussions for you.

NoneFromHell, why not stay and help create good threads and foster interesting discussions then? At the very least you could point out my unlogic and knowledge errors and contradictions and I can brush you off again. That was fun every time we did it. <--Melian half humor again. I am sad to see you go and I hope you change your mind. This has been a common complaint about the forum lately from those who leave it. I honestly have not seen any change in the content of the forum at all.

"Brainwashed sheep" is general impression I got about the thread, and it is a pretty valid impression considering in which way Zaya and Melian acted out,

Bah baaahhh bah

100x100http://www.wpclipart.com/animals/S/sheep/sheep_2/sheep_surprised_happy.png[/img]

The statements were bigoted and ignorant. I stand by my words. My response was not sheeple words they were Melian-think people words. Anyways, I was over the entire issue with one sentence. Put more into this paragraph on the issue than I did in the original thread. To everyone involved: OH and there was plenty of violent protests and race riots in the Civil Rights Movement in practically every city on the U.S.. Read your history books again. Also, most LGBT protests are very peaceful as far as I know.

I have deleted a few posts regarding the LGBT thread, in the interest of keeping this thread calm and free of drama. Please do take NoneFromHell's opinion for what it is—an opinion—and refrain from bringing the tension from the LGBT thread into this thread, or any other one.

If you would like to address anything that was said in regards to that thread, please do PM or post in the original thread, rather than continuing it in here.

On that note, sorry to see you go, None. Take care, and good luck with life.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

It's a shame to see you go, None.

Best of luck to you wherever you go.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

In making an account, I had the intent of researching the practice of tulpamancy and maybe bettering it in the future.

The future came, I'm on the verge of switching and full on imposition, yet I feel no burning desire to further contribute to this website. Not that I contributed much to begin with, but to be honest, why should I?

NoneFromHell was completely correct in his assesment of the website's content, sheer drama.

And much like NoneFromHell, I don't particularly feel as if I want to get shit on for my opinions.

I'm going to pursue my research, and continue to help fledgeling tulpamancers, but I'm convinced that this isn't the right place to do that.

Guest Anonymous

Darn it! Another "mass exodus." These seem to come in waves. At least there is a steady influx of new peoples.

Anyways, sorry to see you go Zaya. Good luck to you, where ever you go from here.

I find myself unable to contribute to the discussion around here in an informative way because of hectic RL, and lurking is becoming a habit that is distracting me. I'm not sure how long this will go on for, but it's likely to last a long time.

See you until then, folks.

I'm SomethingDire, and Céleste is my partner in crime.

Guest Anonymous

OMG! I am getting upset. Just when I finally feel Melian and I are getting grounded and seriously actualized on these forums, everyone is leaving them. What the hell? I do understand having a real life and real life responsibilities however and the need to limit internet distractions. Good luck to you SomethingDire. I appreciate all the support and encouragement you have given Melian and I.