Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

It's a shame to see you go Dire, but if it's for the best... Seeya later. We'll be waiting.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be away for half a month or so.

No real reason- just taking a break.

See you all soon!

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 5 months later...

I am making some changes and this is one of them.  It is time for me to leave this forum all together.  I have learned a lot here.  I have had much fun here.   But it is now time to move on.  I wish everyone well and maybe we can chat on some other forums.  

Enoch327

Enoch, Chancellor of Mars.

"Follow your bliss."-Joseph Campbell

• 4 months later...

Well then. I certainly did NOT expect this, not even yesterday.

It seems tulpa.info is not the tulpa community for me. I am going to try to find another one, because Isa, Wake and I really want to continue studying this. I really wanted to stay but due to a few things I cannot stay.

My dad always said that no relationship is worth losing emotional energy or one's own sanity over. My relationship with tulpa.info has caused me some emotional trouble, what with everyone thinking Isabella doesn't exist. But the fact is, does it really matter? Tulpas are entirely subjective. They exist only in our minds. Whether Isa exists or not is not the point. What matters is that she is my friend. Some people here don't seem to get that. No matter what you guys tell me, Isa is my friend. She exists to me and exists only for me, no one else. She's not your tulpa, so don't judge us.

As for the experiment of Wake, you don't need to believe me. I have more than enough data to prove to myself that this indeed worked. No one can take that knowledge away from me.

I am going to be around for about a week afterward to wrap up some things with my friends here. If you want to keep in touch with me, pm me and I will give you contact info.

It's been nice knowing you all. Have a good life if I don't see you elsewhere on the vast web of Inter.

With love, hugs, and best wishes,

Tethys, Isa, Crow, and Wake

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

well since there's nothing public like that, and no one here is dumb enough to call a tulpa fake, I assume that was IRC drama? Sorry if people were rude, and you can leave if you want, but nobody on the forum would'a said anything like that and even if they did everyone else would disagree. We know tulpas are subjective and our system specifically considers what you experience to be "subjective truth", ie the only thing that matters to the person experiencing it, because it really is. Doesn't matter what anyone else says if it's a different way for you (though you can try and change your experience to be more like theirs, if you want to)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

well since there's nothing public like that, and no one here is dumb enough to call a tulpa fake, I assume that was IRC drama? Sorry if people were rude, and you can leave if you want, but nobody on the forum would'a said anything like that and even if they did everyone else would disagree. We know tulpas are subjective and our system specifically considers what you experience to be "subjective truth", ie the only thing that matters to the person experiencing it, because it really is. Doesn't matter what anyone else says if it's a different way for you (though you can try and change your experience to be more like theirs, if you want to)

Well yes it was IRC drama. I'm sick and tired of being trampled upon because my tulpa 'developed too fast'. I'm just tired of it.

Tethys: Host

Isabella (Separate Account)

"Welcome to my mind, welcome to the bottom of the rabbit hole."

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas