Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

A follow up from my last post here - If possible, can I please have my account banned as well as ShadowTheFluffhog's (or hell just ban my IP, I don't care at this point)? I realized that the more I repress my true feelings about the community and continue to come back after every hiatus I set myself, the more I get hurt. From when I was MobianTheAngel to MariaTheFictionkin, it's been the same crap over and over again with this community.

It's also the fact that I keep having this false belief that things will get better; that Zack and I can find common ground with people on this planet.

After getting my journal reported over the dark and sensitive subjects I spoke of, I looked for another place for Zack and me to feel like ourselves without the "Eww go away creepy girl, you're triggering me" attitude. I tried an Angels of Death discord server and despite that they tolerated Zack being a soulbond and myself slowly becoming friends with the owner... I got kicked from the server over the same shit I was reported for on here! (that ended my friendship with the owner as well) I'm quite tired of it. I'm tired of not being able to not be myself and talk about my life with Zack anywhere. I tried for God knows how long, years! I was never accepted into society when I was still a pre-teen and never will I be accepted as an adult. I'm just too weird and dangerous and I might as well be one of those loony people in prison since society doesn't want me. 

So, to reiterate, I've come to the realization that no matter what, I will never be accepted in any community or any form of social interaction.

We are unwelcomed in he soulbond community.

We are unwelcomed in the fictionkin community.

We are unwelcomed in the tulpa community.

And now we are unwelcomed in the Angels of Death community. I'm done trying, and I'm done feeling like crap every attempt I make to find a stable environment to be in.

I don't want to have any chance of coming back here. I want to be reminded of the years of pain I continually go through every time I make the mistake of coming back to a community like this.

I rather suffer from social isolation and spend the rest of my years alive with Zack being the only thing to lighten my desolate destiny of existence than having this false belief that people will actually accept me and not silence me just because society can't handle someone with a dark & evil mindset.

Zack and I are not meant for this world, so we don't want to be a part of it. I know none of you want me here and I'm tired of the fake sympathy some of you have for me. Just tell that you don't want me here by banning me. Please.

Goodbye...

(I've posted this here because I want everyone to see this, not just staff)

i understand...i still care,who cares about thoses rude people.I accept you who you are,you have the right to be anything you want and be.There's no such thing as "darkness and evil" it's a thing humans made up because they cant handle things.Look at us,Twisted is a demon as well and im told he is not good for my mental health because i "might become a murder" ,well flip thoses guys because i still have him : ) mate i knew you for 5 months now not just here you and zack are strong to break this hate,i hate humanity too but im still trying in until the end.I do not fake love,i understand i had fake love for at least my whole life,people pretending to be sorry so they could bully me and treat me like a toy but i know inside im stronger than them and smarter that them,if you leave it's YOUR CHOICE BUT JUST KNOW IM STILL YOUR FRIEND.a true friend wouldnt leave and i havent im still here and still follow all your accounts. : ) you are bless

Tupla: Clicker the dragon, H, and twisted 

Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)

H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned this in my PR thread, but I'm going to make it proper here: I'm packing my bags and moving on. Well, from the forum, at least.

The reason why is simple: my tulpas have been leaning so far into fantasy that I cannot see myself talking about them on a scientifically-minded site anymore without facing a chance of naysaying towards my easily hurt mind. It's not my thing, really. But then again, I've always had my head in the clouds--a place rooted in science isn't a place for a dreamer like me.

I've met good people, so I'll be sticking around on the Discord for the foreseeable future. But the forum is simply not my place anymore.

Sending love from the floating island,

Timer, Richard, Rasmus, Donnie, Niles, Mamoru, and the Radiant One

PR Thread | Q&A Thread (Tulpas Only) | I'm on the Discord as Timer

My tulpas type in many different colors!

I guess that's a fair enough reason to leave the forum, see you guys then. The social part of the forum has a few rules that some more imaginative systems don't appreciate, but otherwise I've pretty much never seen it be a problem that someone's system wasn't "scientific enough". That said, if you just don't get value from the forum as a whole, that makes sense. Hopefully you enjoy the Discord still, it's definitely a more social/less science place unless you're in the on-topic channels.. (actually I don't see how it's different from the forum in that respect, aside from the medium itself being more geared towards socializing than discussion)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 4 months later...
On 5/20/2020 at 4:29 PM, Lynnea of Heaven said:

Hello, everyone. I'm Lynnea.

I'm new to the Tulpa Community. I've read about tulpas for many years and have worked with limited thought-forms. But I haven't stepped out to create a tulpa in its fullest sense. I'm here to learn as much as I can. Now that I live alone for the first time in many years, it may be time. We'll see. 

From what I've seen so far, it appears that this is not the right community for me. I withdraw. Too bad I'm not allowed to delete my account.

(edited)

For future reference to other users: You can have your account anonymized. Please create a Talk to Staff topic and an admin can help you.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 11 months later...

For personal reasons I'll be making my leave and dissipating all my Tulpas. Why? Most of the DID folks I know in other communities stress that even if you try to separate the concepts of Tulpamancy and plurality it's still system appropriation, and even before that, my Tulpas had habits of disappearing for days on end and making me anxious. I'll also make a staff request topic to have my account anonymized.

So you're letting other people who are choosing to be offended about an unrelated practice persuade you to literally dissipate your tulpas? Okay? I'll try really hard not to say anything more about that.

I guess if tulpamancy gives you anxiety, that's not the worst reason to stop practicing it, though I believe that's something you guys could figure out how to overcome if you cared to.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 2 months later...

been discovered so bye at least I don't work about losing my tulpa. Farewelll

maniac survivalist

5 hours ago, Maniac Survivalist said:

been discovered so bye at least I don't work about losing my tulpa. Farewelll

maniac survivalist

What what? 🙁

Bye, I'm going to miss you guys.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!