Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

Kiahdaj

This isn't really the thread to discuss how plausible another's tulpa situation is. I think what point there is to take from this has been made:

nobody but you can experience your tulpas so nobody's experience - their opinions or beliefs or whatever - matter unless you want them to.

It is natural for people to express skepticism about these types of cases, but as long as they do so in a civil way, it is fine. But people probably shouldn't take it too seriously. They are of course free to leave if they wish, however.

If anyone is "expressing" their "skepticism" in an outright rude or uncivil way, then please do try to contact the mods.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brassow

• Luminesce

• SomethingDire

tulpa001

Sorry for derailing the thread. Kiah is right. There are lots of walk-ins around, and tulpa forcing can take as little as a day for some individuals.

NOTE: Derail has been moved.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 1 month later...
Lumanatrix
(edited)

deleted

Edited by Lumanatrix
Radio Gold

What the fuck. It's a private Discord for my friends and I, that I own. Last I checked you don't even like Discord. 'Scuse me for not knowing you wanted to be invited.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Rachel Gardner

Zack and I decided to leave again, I apologize. Thought about it for a couple of days and figured that it's for the best. Him and I just have things about us that will never be socially acceptable and I won't feel comfortable anywhere so we'll came to terms with it. So, goodbye, hopefully we can find peace in this life we live. I won't be deleting any of my post so they are still there.

(inactive)

Maya Trueheart

Aww, man. We were just going to talk to you, too.

• 1 month later...
Rachel Gardner

Zack and I decided to leave the forums (again). I don't really want to explain why exactly but we both believe it's for the best.

(inactive)