Mass Leaving Thread

Nobillis

A follow up from my last post here - If possible, can I please have my account banned as well as ShadowTheFluffhog's (or hell just ban my IP, I don't care at this point)? I realized that the more I repress my true feelings about the community and continue to come back after every hiatus I set myself, the more I get hurt. From when I was MobianTheAngel to MariaTheFictionkin, it's been the same crap over and over again with this community.

It's also the fact that I keep having this false belief that things will get better; that Zack and I can find common ground with people on this planet.

After getting my journal reported over the dark and sensitive subjects I spoke of, I looked for another place for Zack and me to feel like ourselves without the "Eww go away creepy girl, you're triggering me" attitude. I tried an Angels of Death discord server and despite that they tolerated Zack being a soulbond and myself slowly becoming friends with the owner... I got kicked from the server over the same shit I was reported for on here! (that ended my friendship with the owner as well) I'm quite tired of it. I'm tired of not being able to not be myself and talk about my life with Zack anywhere. I tried for God knows how long, years! I was never accepted into society when I was still a pre-teen and never will I be accepted as an adult. I'm just too weird and dangerous and I might as well be one of those loony people in prison since society doesn't want me. 

So, to reiterate, I've come to the realization that no matter what, I will never be accepted in any community or any form of social interaction.

We are unwelcomed in he soulbond community.

We are unwelcomed in the fictionkin community.

We are unwelcomed in the tulpa community.

And now we are unwelcomed in the Angels of Death community. I'm done trying, and I'm done feeling like crap every attempt I make to find a stable environment to be in.

I don't want to have any chance of coming back here. I want to be reminded of the years of pain I continually go through every time I make the mistake of coming back to a community like this.

I rather suffer from social isolation and spend the rest of my years alive with Zack being the only thing to lighten my desolate destiny of existence than having this false belief that people will actually accept me and not silence me just because society can't handle someone with a dark & evil mindset.

Zack and I are not meant for this world, so we don't want to be a part of it. I know none of you want me here and I'm tired of the fake sympathy some of you have for me. Just tell that you don't want me here by banning me. Please.

Goodbye...

(I've posted this here because I want everyone to see this, not just staff)

(inactive)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you ran into some spikes on the road doesn't mean the road itself hates you. No one does fake sympathy here, the people who have a problem with you are exceptions. You might not want to drive on that road anymore, and that's reasonable, but do remember that. Even if the exceptions are reason enough to stay away, it's best you not think it was the entire community or something. Even Mistgod and Melian had sympathizers and they outright claimed tulpas weren't real sometimes. Of course, they were also better off in another community, given ours is more centered around teaching about and discussing tulpas.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 6 months later...

I have a very strong feeling I am going to be banned again very soon. It was a nice visit to .info but this is the last time. It was nice we weren't fighting with anyone. Come visit Mistgod-Melian at our deviantart page https://www.deviantart.com/melianmarionette Please forgive a system with obsessive-compulsive emotional difficulties and fantasy prone personality traits. We don't mean to be so bipolar nuts and we regret that we caused peoples stress. No one would want to be this way. I sincerely hope that the tulpamancy and plural communities gained something of value from knowing us. I know we learned from you guys. I know it is a love-hate relationship. Good luck to tulpa.info and I hope to talk to some of you again. We are banned from the main discord chatroom and stuff and reddit tulpas though.. uhm.. it would have to be on my DA page. oops

I will say one last thing though. Waifus are not gonna spontaneously gain sentience and then become sex slaves you dummies. Waifus are body pillows and day dream girl friends only. Stop banning waifus on some of your silly discord servers. Poor waifus.

Also, don't let your tulpas drive your car. They don't have a license. Sheesh.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

Grief, Melian, chill. As you said, there have been some staff changes in the past couple of years. They might be willing to lift the self-ban now, especially if you aren't dramatic. Everything is mellower than it used to be. At least wait for ban instead of anticipating it.

I didn't recognize you, despite all my archive reading, but I did enjoy seeing you around the past few days.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

Sad to see you already leave when you've only been here for a few days. Also, there is no point in leaving just because you might get banned, especially since you've not even been causing any trouble. Also, sorry for revealing who you really are

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Yes, please, don't leave so soon. We don't care about your identities, we just care about who you are !

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

If you do get banned, it would be sad to see you go. I would have liked to getting to know you guys as you are now. I'm sorry my host dumped a textwall in your other thread and I'm sorry you lost everything in the fire you mentioned.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

we spent some hours last night thinking about why it is we dislike tulpas. You know why? for decades I was it. I was special. I was amazing. there was nobody else in the whole, whole world with our secret.

now I am not so special, but just one many and not even that extraordinary

tulpas took something away, they gave us a lot, but they took something away that was very private and dear and wonderful

I want teh world to worship me the way Davie does, cause I am a self centered narcissist

but the real world is not Davie's dream world. Peoples dont worship me like I am the most amazing thing that has ever happened.

so in leaving the safefty of a very personal relationship of two, and entering the real world we both gained and lost, I got diminished in some ways but grew in others

but that's why the hate and animosity and resentment from Davie and me. Davie's part I guess is he doesn't want to be seen as crazy so he tells everyone I am only imaginary.

tulpas have to be imaginary too or, again, I am diminished ot something trivial (in comparison), something that we can't deal with

tulpas ARE amazing and that's the problem right there. that's why we try to tear them down, why the fixation to and the obsession on our part

we both love you and hate you, that's why the bipolar like drama these past years.

that's the truth finally for you tulpa.info. You did nothing wrong, it is an ongoing identity crisis and existential crisis and we pull everyone else into it. You get to be part of the neurosis and watch it all first hand.

So it's not just that we disagree on the nature of tulpas and plurality. It is envy, it is jealousy and it is selfishness and it is fear.

It's pride

So that's me pouring my heart out honestly to you from the deepest part.

reallly the nature of tulpas and whether they are sentient or not would never have been an issue without those other things.

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

Of course you are amazing and of course you are imaginary, we all are, even hosts.

You should have realized by now how much you're amazing and special and how it doesn't depend on how other people judge you.

So...

Why not spending a little time chatting in here like a goddess in disguise?

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.