Experiment just for fun

Pronas

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's tulpa seems so sensitive.

When I look in my tulpa's eyes now, he playfully paws at me.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Only did it for 2 seconds.. Could hardly visualise his face when

Peter: [sATAN!]

and then his eyes become black like in Supernatural :)

"Uh...what are you doing?"

He asks as I type.

[align=center]Even though my username is that of my tulpa, Quilten, my name is Phaneron, the host, who does all of the actual posting.

Tulpas: Quilten, Jira

[/align]

Well, after attempting to impose Flandre so we could have a staring contest, I quickly realized I couldn't make her face adequately detailed. She got a bit mad at me and told me to keep focusing on her face until I could. So it turned into a visualization session for like 15 minutes. We had a bit of a contest that whoever stopped focusing on staring at the other's face 2 out of 3 times first lost. I lost the first time, the second time she was talking to me about visualization and accidentally looked elsewhere. The third time lasted for so long my mind drifted and she won after pointing out I was currently visualizing stairs. Good game.

Tewi meant business though. She didn't say a thing, just stared at me, a little more clearly now, having had my eyes closed for 15 minutes. Over the period of another 5 minutes neither of us lost focus, even as she moved so close to my face our noses touched, and then moved back again. That's when I realized after this was done I'd have to have a staring contest with Reisen, the Lunatic Red Eyes herself. At this realization I made an audible "Ohh nooo..", at which both Tewi and I burst out laughing. After five straight minutes of silent staring.. we'll call that a tie.

And nothing could be more fitting of "A staring contest with Reisen" than

. I had a lot of lives and bombs so to make it fair, I lost if I couldn't beat her before I blinked. I think I died six times, but in a messier version of that video, I won. I also beat some of her spellcards in Spell Practice without dying, bombing, or blinking. I'm pretty good at not blinking. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm a bit dizzy.. *falls out of chair*

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Cyfraza (with a puzzled expression): "Why do you look in my eyes? You don't like to look in someone's eyes. It isn't natural for you. Normally you avoid eye contact."

Me: "I doing experiment just for fun"

Cyfraza (still with puzzled expression): "Umm ok"

That was very cute. She got embarrassed and looked at the floor, and then, she said: "Is there something wrong?"

Her face was very red. She did something like this: http://i.minus.com/ijCa69wbAF97C.gif

Tulpa: Rin Gratia

Date o birth: 06/25/14

Gratia means "grace", or"gratitude" in Latin. I put that name 'cause I thought it matched with her personality.

• 3 weeks later...

First attempt

Summer was weirded out she then return to her bed... she said.. Uhh.. nihi.. what are you doing

me :just staring....

Summer: Oookay... >.>

Cherry was a cheater.. she looked into my memories then she stood proud and we did a staring contest.. she smiled and She let me won T_T no fair...

Second attempt, 2 seconds later

Summer Booped my Nose XP

cherry giggled....

yeah it works XD

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...so I tried this. First she asked what I was doing. I didn't reply so she ignore me. When I kept it up she poured Ice water on me.

Quite honestly I was expecting something more painful.

"Stress makes you bald, but it’s stressful to avoid stress, so you end up stressed out anyway, so in the end there’s nothing you can do." - Gintoki

~~~~~~

Tulpa: Hanako