Guest Anonymous

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also used this wallpaper for a while :D

And there is mine. Link to wallpaper.

Heh... torrenty...

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

It's plural for torrent in Czech. And obviously it's just an empty folder scootangel.png

Yes, I'm the same madA as this one :-)

And sorry for my English, I'm not native English speaker.

Here's ours.

(Rei: I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or creeped out by his wallpaper choice...)

postyourdesktop.thumb.jpg.d817a683a9e74a8215c358536604a373.jpg

Rei: more than a tulpa-she's a crisis counselor, an art therapist, a dietician, a relationship coach, a team morale expert, an athlete, an adventurer, a hawt wife, an incredible lover, an amazing mom, my best friend.

Tove: she's not a little tigress anymore! She's still the go-to gal for soccer advice and creative inspiration, especially monster design and all things cinematic...congrats on your engagement!

Here's ours.

(Rei: I'm not sure whether I should be flattered or creeped out by his wallpaper choice...)

Not sure why but I actually like this desktop.

I can't tell if it is because of the colors or dat gnome 2

My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Zephyr's name was originally Aurora. I thought it was very thoughtful of Microsoft to include that background specifically for us.

The second Chrome icon launches it in incognito mode so I can be logged into two Google sessions at once

I used this on Windows XP.

screenshot.thumb.JPG.77bd5adfb999d5d262c9d4f51a722757.JPG

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

It's plural for torrent in Czech. And obviously it's just an empty folder scootangel.png

Seems SUPER legit. 200% legit. I can even see the files are inside. Some applications. (Most likely a game you DIDN'T pirate)

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033