Images of your desktops

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photobucket recently shut my account down

Congratulations! That's like your ancient internet provider that gave you 6mbps down 2mbps up shutting down. That's still a thing for some people too!, just like they use stuff like photobucket, one of the worst image hosting things ever. We get like 232mbps down paying the same amount we did for 60mbps years ago, we're not rich or anything, we just moved to a better service provider... like Imgur... I mean uh

yeah imgur's been around for a loooooooooong time, and for most of that time it was the only big image hoster that let you link directly to images, but nowadays it's the only image hoster that doesn't have broken images all over the 'net lol x3

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 5 months later...

https://i.imgur.com/j7Ith1U.png

1.) My computer's battery cannot keep it's charge unplugged. Hence why it looks like it's almost dead. I don't want to repair it or get a new laptop right now.

2.) Slime Rancher background.

3.) I have two Second Life viewers on at the same time. One for myself and one for my soulbonds.

4.) A bunch of games and stuff are found on my taskbar.

5.) I use Desktop Calendar to organize all my assignments for college...although I haven't updated it with any new stuff for a while...

aww, Slime Rancher background, nice! If you own the game, you should try and take a custom picture of some other slimes/environment you like too. Maybe even make a whole folder of screenshots and set your background to cycle through them!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 5 months later...
Guest anonymous2
This is my computer desktop. I use Xubuntu 16.04. I prefer minimalism in my life, so there is hardly anything but my wallpaper to show.