Pleeb

Count to 10,000!

1736 makes me angry because 17 *2 + 2 = 36, and there's two numbers...

Eh I guess that's kind of cool.

Happy Halloween!

I sometimes speak in pink and Ranger sometimes speaks in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

My other Tulpas have their own account now.

1737 is the result when you get 1736, you add one, you throw it out the window, smash it with a sledgehammer, hide the evidence behind a bookshelf, and write a stupid post in this thread about throwing numbers out windows, smashing them with sledgehammers, hiding them behind bookshelves and writing stupid forum posts.

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

In the year 1739, there was a bifurcation of the transcended one. During the split, also very rarely known as the great hippocolypse, the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences was founded, and a microsingularity was formed which brought about a temporal leak of technology from the future of a long extinct race of four eyed mulusk based humanoids.

1740 is what happens when you take a certain prime number, multiply it by 10 to the power of 2 and add 8x, with x being equal to 2+3.

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea