Something... has happened.

I don't even know what I'm reading here.

Edit: Like Ganymede said below me, this just looks like roleplaying, and it's not something that I would worry about.

He was roleplaying. He doesn't talk to you anymore, because you're

being painfully gullible.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Teckie: Fixed the thread so it is inside quotes instead of brackets... I was in a hurry before so I just copied and pasted....... and truthfully.... for once I've started having these negative feelings inside me. :( It's been.... the hardest time for me.

Yeah, I'm with Ganymede on this one.

Teckie: I guess I've been told that three times then so far.... but even if he is "role-playing," why would he do such a thing to me? It has made Nick (who hopes to create a tulpa) scared to actually make one..... There are just so many conflicts that have been caused by this, but mostly are emotional conflicts. :(

Teckie: I guess I've been told that three times then so far.... but even if he is "role-playing," why would he do such a thing to me? It has made Nick (who hopes to create a tulpa) scared to actually make one..... There are just so many conflicts that have been caused by this, but mostly are emotional conflicts. :(

Then you've got to teach your friend why this farce is, well, a farce. Compare the prank to something similarly exaggerated; what you choose exactly depends on what your scared friend knows about. You could probably compare it to creepy-pastas, which exaggerate things to try and get dramatic effect. You could also redirect them to a reliable source that can convince them that tulpae aren't like that; probably tulpa.info or your own tulpae if they're developed enough. It's important to get it done soon before the fear grows, though!

What if I told you that a tulpa that presumably has a host’s negative dispositions that were repressed as part of their existence was really a chance for their host to develop and grow from said tribulations? What if I told you that people who make creepy-pastas, and shun down the concept of tulpa could really just be people that were too scared to overcome how their tulpas were negatively portrayed to them, and potentially see the underlying problems if they just asked why their tulpa are the way they are?

What if I told you that said people who absolve themselves from further questioning probably set themselves up for being at fault for living in a constant state of repression, and wanting to deny that overcoming any metaphorical evils within themselves starts out with admitting they do harbor those evils inside of them? What if I told you that the more you become aware, and gain experiential learning in this tulpa journey, that you'll probably be aware of the good and evil within you, and have to find a balance somehow?

TL;DR: Situations like this, excluding the obvious probability that it's RPing (at least they have potential with narrating over the top), is similar to nightmares; the nightmare can't really kill you, but those kinds of dreams sure have a way of getting your attention, and potentially informing you some inner turmoil you're going to have to resolve and assess at some point in your life rather than just having a pity party of why those negative emotions are getting the best of you.

There's one last thing to consider...

Suppose this did actually happen.

Would "Voice" really be typing this as it was happening?

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3