Implanting Guide

Sophie

Question

About imposition

Based on surveys of this community, less than one percent of tulpas ever get imposed -- probably far less when you factor in all the people who try this out for a week or so and give up before ever taking any surveys. Imposition is not hard, but for most people it does take some work, and it's the part of the tulpa process that is least likely to happen on its own.

Before we begin, I'd like to address a common misconception: Everyone says hour counts are bad. Let me ask you, when is charting your progress ever a bad thing? Will you fail on your diet if you ever weigh yourself? Will you fail at exercise if you count your reps? Will you fail all your classes if your teacher grades your papers? Hour counts are not bad -- what's bad is thinking that it will take exactly 120 hours to finish imposition. It might be faster, it might be slower. But be realistic.

I won't put a number to how long imposition takes. Instead, I'll ask: how long did your first imposition take you? Let the comments on this guide speak for themselves. What I'm getting at here is that unless you have some special ability, imposition is probably not going to happen overnight. Some people spend years on imposition. Having said that, imposition is not hard -- you just need to be diligent, and put the work into it.

I am not going to cover the entire process of imposition here. There are already a number of good imposition guides on this site. But there's one item that most guides leave out, which is what I'm covering here: I call it implanting. It's the step that comes before imposition.

What is implanting?

To put it most simply, implanting is saving your tulpa in your memory.

There are three processes of memory: encoding, storage, and retrieval.

So in the process of imposition, you perceive something (such as an image of your tulpa), your mind encodes it as a memory, stores it away for later access, and when you want to impose, it retrieves that memory and projects it out into the world around you. Implanting refers to the steps of perception, encoding, and storage, whereas imposition is retrieval and projection.

How is this different from visualization?

Well, if I ask you to imagine a purple polar bear in a top hat, you may be able to do it. You've never seen a purple polar bear in a top hat, but you have seen the color purple, a polar bear, and a top hat, and your mind can combine these images through the process of visualization -- but the images exist in your mind already because of implanting.

My polar bear is a very simple example. If you are a haberdasher or a ursinologist, you may have a thousand images of top hats or polar bears in your head, and you can tell them all apart, and you're wishing that I gave a little more description in my previous example. For most of us, however, all polar bears look pretty much the same, and all top hats look pretty much the same. "Purple" is also a very vague description, and can refer to any one of the many hues between red and blue, so you probably picked one arbitrarily.

The more complicated something is, the harder it will be to visualize it. And our tulpas tend to be very complicated, because that makes them feel more real. Of course there are exceptions -- if you have a homestuck troll tulpa, or a pony tulpa, or an anime tulpa, and you visualize it as a cartoon, you may have an easier time of it than someone visualizing a "live-action" tulpa. (Actually visualizing cartoons involves an entirely different part of the brain.) But when visualization is difficult, you can bypass a good deal of the visualization by implanting the images.

You can impose a tulpa without putting any conscious effort into implanting. If you've never seen any images of Snape, and you sit down and visualize him from the description in the books, you will eventually come to see him as clearly as you see real people. However, this is a long process as your brain takes bits and pieces of other things you've implanted, combines them, and stores the image. It's much faster if you start by implanting a picture of Alan Rickman as Snape.

How is implanting done?

Well, the nice thing about implanting is that it happens automatically. You're pretty much implanting everything that you consciously perceive. The problem is that these things don't always stick in your mind.

Modern theories suggest that there are several different kinds of memory. For the sake of this guide, we'll be looking at short term, and long term. Short term memory is memory that lasts less than a minute -- if you've ever had the experience of not remembering the drive to work or school, that's because the drive has become so routine to you that it was all filed as short term memory. Long term memory is things that you'll remember an hour later, and this is where we want your tulpa to be.

Try looking at a picture and then closing your eyes and imagining it. Then, without looking at the picture again, try imagining it a few hours or a few days later. You probably find it easy to visualize something you've just seen a few seconds ago, but after hours or days have passed, the image gets more and more vague in your mind until you can't visualize it at all.

What's happening in this little experiment is that you're looking at an image and telling your brain to hold onto it, because you know you're about to use it again. Sometimes, because of associations, emotions, or familiarity with the picture, it'll get filed under long term memory. In these instances, you may be able to visualize it an hour later, but unless you reinforce that memory by reviewing the image again, it probably won't last for several days.

So how do you make it stay? Well, a lot of things cause memories to remain longer, such as emotions, associations, and so on. The one that's easiest to work with, however, is repetition. Basically, if you look at an image again and again -- particularly if you think about it as you look at it -- your brain is more likely to realize that this is important, and thus to hold onto it.

Before we go into a little more depth on this, I'd like to tell you about two shortcuts in this process: sleep and meditation.

There's a powerful connection between sleep and learning. Basically, the brain uses sleep to process your memories, so if you're getting enough sleep, you're more likely to remember things well. But there's more to it than that. If you implant before sleeping, you're more likely to retain the information as long term memory. Also, if you can, a nap in the middle of the day will also help a great deal at implanting memories.

Meditation helps the process along as well -- you'll often find while meditating that you can call up images from decades earlier. Try doing half an hour (or more -- preferably more) of anapana meditation every day. It will focus your mind, and help you get through the implanting stage much faster. Some people say they don't have the patience and diligence for meditation -- actually, anapana increases your patience and diligence, and both traits will help a great deal with imposition. I highly recommend making this part of your routine.

When implanting, it helps to imagine the brain working a lot like a muscle. You can't just do a bunch of pushups on the first day of the month and consider that a full exercise routine. By the time your pushup day comes up next month, you'll have lost all the muscle you built up last month. Likewise, you should maintain a regular implanting schedule -- ten minutes every week is not likely to make a difference. Take it seriously, and commit yourself to a regular routine.

Visual implanting

I highly recommend that you use models to make implanting easier. If you don't have a form selected, try talking to your tulpa about it, and see if you can pick one out together. My favorite place for visual models is shutterstock.com, because it allows you to search for other pictures of the same model. Shutterstock does cost money to get the images without the watermarks, but I haven't found the watermarks to be a great hindrance to visualization, and I haven't found any free stock photo sites that are as easy to search by model. Having said that, there are other stock photo sites out there, so shop around.

If you're uncomfortable using a photo of a real person, or maybe your tulpa doesn't have a human form, try using parts of models. Use the eyes from one model, the nose from another, and so on. You can also make your own model -- this thread has one method. As I said, it is possible to combine images for imposition if you do choose to go that way, but using a model should make things easier.

All you really need to do to implant is to look at images of your tulpa as often and as long as possible. Eventually you will find that you can visualize your tulpa, even when you haven't looked at the images recently.

If you want to help implanting along faster, there's nothing better than an art project. Try drawing or painting your tulpa. If you have no artistic ability, use a grid -- you'll be amazed at how good it looks. I know many of you will ignore this suggestion because you're "not an artist". I know where you're coming from -- I'm not an artist either -- but that makes it even more important that you start drawing or painting. Artists are almost always better at visualizing than non-artists, so if you keep at it, this is the fastest way to beef up your implanting "muscles".

It's up to you when you're done implanting. My personal feeling is that implanting should last until you can visualize your tulpa for an entire hour forcing session without having to look at an image to refresh it in your mind. At this point, imposition will take over as your brain exercise, and so long as you maintain a good imposition schedule, you won't need to do anything more to maintain your mental muscles.

Auditory implanting

You should implant other senses as well. Sound is an important one, but you'll probably find it much easier than sight. Things like repetition, emotion, and association are important to implanting, and music combines all of these, so many people accidentally implant songs. In the old days, this mostly happened with hymns, but now that everybody has MP3 players, it is becoming far more common.

Again, I suggest you use a model for your tulpa's voice. Of course this doesn't have to be the same model you use for your tulpa's form. If you don't have a model already, talk to your tulpa about it, and "go shopping" for voices together. Librivox is a good place to start. (I made the mistake of getting a voice from an erotica site -- I have fourteen hours of audio to work with, but, well, there are problems.)

It's been suggested that tulpas may take after frequently repeated recordings of their voice model, coming to resemble them in their manner of speech. I don't think this is a permanent change to the tulpa, but until we know more, you may want to bear this in mind when you select a voice for your tulpa, just in case.

Once you have a voice, you should try to listen to it as much as possible. Audiobooks from Librivox work well for this, as you should be able to find hours of recording of a single person, but eventually you'll run out of books that your model has read. I suggest remixing your models recordings into music or hypnosis scripts. It'll require some work on your part, but the results are worth it.

I haven't tried it yet, but I found today that you can rip up MP3s to make new audio from the voice. The program is made for Japanese song lyrics, but it also works with spoken words (

). Try making some songs or better yet, spoken recordings of your tulpa's voice. Of course you don't need to use actual words -- just having your tulpa's voice speaking or singing gibberish, like
will work great for implanting.

Video games can work for implanting audio as well. Many games will allow you to insert your own sounds. They often aren't repetitive enough though, so I think music and hypnosis scripts are more effective.

A few final helpful tidbits from other people:

It's definitely not a bad idea to get samples of a voice to work with, but I should emphasise that you should only really 'work with' them. Your goal isn't to remember/implant phrases said in that voice, it's to remember/implant the voice itself so that you can hear it saying anything. To that extent it's very productive to imagine hearing (or listen to your tulpa saying, if you want) new words or sentences in that voice.

if you have a subtitled video (with audio, of course) of the voice you and your tulpa like, you can use a subtitle editor like Aegisub to play any line and work on memorizing certain speech patterns as well as getting your tulpa to try speaking in that voice - it's sometimes easier to work on it together with your tulpa rather than to mindlessly listen to samples in hopes that they stick.

Other senses

I won't say as much about the other senses, because they're far easier. Often, all you need for scent is a suggestion.

Edwin Slosson, a professor of chemistry, had an entire classroom smelling an "aromatic chemical" within a minute of his pouring it, although the chemical was actually regular water. The experiment had been intended to go on longer, but had to be cut off early because the students in the front of the class couldn't stand the stench.

The same things was done on TV at least twice: viewers were told about a new technology called "smellovision", which allowed TV stations to transmit smell to personal television sets. This was all fiction of course, but hundreds of viewers called in to report that they had smelled the scents transmitted.

Similar experiments were done with taste. For example, a cheap wine presented in an expensive bottle can fool wine tasters, as can a white wine with red food coloring presented as a red wine. For this reason, wine tasters don't look at the bottles these days.

In another experiment, it was shown that 85% of participants preferred the taste of Coke in a cup labeled "Coke" to the same drink in an unlabeled cup.

So a powerful suggestion is enough to make you smell something that isn't there, or taste something as different than it is. Things will be harder for you, since you know the scent isn't really there, but this does show how easily the mind is fooled. Bear that in mind and with some repetition, as with the other senses, you should be able to give your tulpa a distinct scent.

Well, that's all I have to say on the subject of implanting. Once you're done with the implanting, move on to imposition. There are a number of good guides already for that, so I'll leave off here. Good luck, and work hard!

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

First of all I wanted you to know that these ideas in and of themselves are great, and they've been Incredibly useful so far to me. I had a little question though about combining the voice model with music.

What would you say about combining the voice with whatever binaural/isochronic tones that one uses to meditate, Sophie? I listen to Zola's voice model fairly often and have been playing classical music over it, but I was trying to think of a way to get more involved than with passive listening and I was wondering if playing the voice on top of tones would work at all. That way I could meditate on the voice and potentially implant it far deeper. I don't know, would the voice cancel out the tones do you think? Any other thoughts you have about this?

Edit: One other question popped into my mind literally right after I posted. In your experience, how much does what your model read/say effect your tulpa in the long run? I kinda just remembered you saying you got your audio from an erotica site, and there being 'problems' so I won't ask much there, but in my case my model is from librivox and she has a pretty large range, mostly fairy tales and such so it makes me happy, but when her voice reads from some of her longer materials like The Divine Comedy, Zola ends up talking extremely fancy for a whiles afterwards like she was a poet. It's pretty amusing honestly and kind of cute, but if this auditory implanting stays and causes a direct change permanently in the Tulpa's personality/way of talking you should probably mention it in the guide.

So far Zola doesn't talk like that all the time, but she does break out into it every now and then and I'm curious if repeating these types of recordings will influence her manner of speech.

Thanks! It's cool to know somebody is reading!

It's strange that you ask about binaural beats. Actually, the first recording I made of my tulpa's voice was overlaid on Fede's tones. I don't think that the voice cancels out the tones. It didn't feel like it to me. I've blacked out a few times listening to voice and binaurals. If nothing else, it's awesome at blocking the background noise of your house, which is great for meditation.

If you're going to do this, I would suggest either a hypnosis script or gibberish though. If she's talking about Purgatory while you're meditating, that could get a bit distracting. ^_^

As to her models influencing her, I was worried about that happening, but I haven't really noticed it. She may take after her visual model a little bit, but not any major way. With her voice model, they're like night and day -- her model is very chipper and playful, while she's very serious. We were just talking yesterday about how I may have picked that voice for her because I liked the "chipper and cheerful", but she took everything from it but that.

She doesn't feel very sexual. I mean she'll talk about it occasionally, but she's not really flirty or horny, and she doesn't come across anywhere near as adventurous as her model. Actually, the only real downside to using erotica for her voice model is not being able to listen to it in public, and the effect that it has on me when I listen to it to cut samples from it.

My tulpa will occasionally adopt some of the verbal mannerisms of her model -- but then she does that when I'm listening to anyone for a long time, whether they're 20-something woman, or 60-something man. She adopts my vocal mannerisms jokingly as well. It seems to be deliberate on her part -- pretty much the extent of her sense of humor.

I'll mention it in the guide just in case.

I'm curious as well -- does anyone else have experience with this?

Yeah, I ended up not being able to pull it off. I got impatient and tried it on my own... I'm pretty good at this but dear lord I swear my ears almost exploded after a half hour in. I was also using Fede's theta tone, and I still feel really weak a few hours after. Now I did have a long and tiring day, so that probably contributed, but I can kind of vouch that this shouldn't be attempted haphazardly... Though my ears have been throbbing and pulsing a lot lately, and I'm really just hoping its something to do with auditory imposition on the horizon.

I wish I had the patience to cut up a hypnosis script, but I wouldn't even know where to start. I guess I'll just play classical music over it again...

I like hearing about your methods and how they progressed for you, and I'm really curious too to see if anyone's had similar experience... At least her talking like this would be in character mostly, but I would hate for someone's unsuspecting tulpa to develop habits that could be detrimental to their early development.

Well, this certainly is better now than it was, thanks for writing actual paragraphs.

Though there's something I am wondering about when you talk about details being hard and present us with a detailed description. Sorry, but I don't think detailed descriptions are harder to imagine than simple ones - that's exactly the reason why writers aim for vivid decriptions that paint the picture they want you to see. While you might be talking about having like say, extremely detailed piece of fabric with difficult patterns then yeah, it's probably going to be hard to see that the same way every single time you imagine it. But descriptions?

Sure, if I tell you to think of a meadow, you probably can, but uh. Well, it's just a meadow then, one you created. But what about, say, a meadow on a hot summer day, with the sun high up on the light blue, cloudless sky, scorching your skin. Vibrant green blades of grass that come up to your knees and bend in the wind, causing ripples and waves to move through the ocean of grass, over the small mounds and hills all around you. That's not even a complete description of a place but I'm sure that now we both know what kind of a meadow we're talking about instead of just talking about a "meadow". Gives you a place to start too, if you feel lost. It's true that all of us are different and see things differently in our heads, so other things are going to be more difficult to some. You say cartoons are easy, but I bet there's someone who finds it extrememly difficult to remember cartoony characters out there somewhere. I guess I just don't understand how detailed description = hard, maybe you want to explain what you were after?

The Snape description gave me a pretty solid image of a dude, at least. Maybe not exact Snape, but I guess it was pretty close. The polar bear example... Well, I had nothing to work with, so my mind even skipped the part that he was purple and imagined this one cartoon image of a polar bear wearing a purple top hat that I have seen. I don't think that's what you wanted me to imagine, but I did manage to switch the colors around when I realized that, at least. If you wanted me to imagine a realistic polar bear though, welp. I guess I could do it now but I think what comes to mind when I read your description is more important. Does this failure make the simple description harder?

Also not everyone says hour counts are bad so maybe saying "everyone" is bit of an exaggeration.

I also think waffles had something more to say about the audio stuff and because he's got more experience with that, I guess we both should wait for him to say what he has on his mind, huh? Oh, and might want to add that when it comes to smell, it's pretty easy to get something that smells like the smell you want so you can sniff it and remember the smell. That way you can start actually hallucinating the smell pretty easily, I'd say. I know you said you're not really going to go into that, but hey. Simple tip, why not add it, you know?

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

I guess I just don't understand how detailed description = hard, maybe you want to explain what you were after?

Well, the human mind can only hold so many objects at a time. I guess it depends on how you visualize a composite. For me, your meadow description was easy to visualize because it's a single object that I've already seen. I could easily visualize different kinds of meadows had you described them, because again, they're single objects that I've already seen.

As to the Snape description, I have a tendency to either visualize people as a composite of features, or to make them resemble someone I've already seen. If a person is a composite, it's difficult to visualize them because each feature essentially becomes its own object.

I did qualify my statement, saying that you *may* find it more difficult to visualize. I'm wondering if I should change section? Is this something that everyone finds easy?

Also not everyone says hour counts are bad so maybe saying "everyone" is bit of an exaggeration.

Yes, it is. It's a minor form of hyperbole, and is not intended to be taken literally. I'll change that so that nobody does.

While I'm at it, revise my previous paragraph in this post.

Is this something that a majority of people not to be expected to include absolutely everyone, but rather a subset of the whole finds easy?

I also think waffles had something more to say about the audio stuff and because he's got more experience with that, I guess we both should wait for him to say what he has on his mind, huh?

Very well.

Oh, and might want to add that when it comes to smell, it's pretty easy to get something that smells like the smell you want so you can sniff it and remember the smell. That way you can start actually hallucinating the smell pretty easily, I'd say. I know you said you're not really going to go into that, but hey. Simple tip, why not add it, you know?

Ok.

Sands said a lot of what I want to say, much of it word for word.

The new edit is definitely better. You've taken out most of what I was complaining about in the audio hallucination section. It's definitely not a bad idea to get samples of a voice to work with, but I should emphasise that you should only really 'work with' them. Your goal isn't to remember/implant phrases said in that voice, it's to remember/implant the voice itself so that you can hear it saying anything. To that extent it's very productive to imagine hearing (or listen to your tulpa saying, if you want) new words or sentences in that voice.

Other than that there isn't really anything I've got for you. I'll reply to something you said to Sands, though, because we share sentiments on that point.

Is [detailed visualisation] something that a majority of people not to be expected to include absolutely everyone, but rather a subset of the whole finds easy?

To the best of my knowledge, I believe so. Or, more accurately, I think that someone who has a hard time visualising vividly described scenes will have a harder time visualising scenes that aren't so. Talking further about literature, there is a reason why vivid descriptions are valued across the board - they are effective across the board.

Yes, it is easier to visualise things that you're familiar with. That's certainly true regardless of vivid description. But the point will hold even if you're not familiar with the subject, I am confident. I'm not going to write you a nice description of something you've never seen before to better illustrate the point, though; I'll leave that to any aspiring writers in this thread.

Approved, Guides, but I'm also fine with it going in Tips.

That said, despite my approval, you should still look over my suggestions/comments:

Having said that, imposition is not hard -- you just need to be diligent, and put the work into it.

I do recall a certain person who swore by hour counts for imposition, he did at least 2 hours each day for a couple of months until he mastered it.

As imposition is a visualization skill, repetition and habit is quite useful. As long as hour counts aren't used as a way of gauging progress, but rather as a way of building habits, I see no problem with them, and I've seen others who have completed imposition recommend it.

The more detailed something is, the harder it will be to visualize it.

I'm not sure about this, I've had clear detailed memories which I haven't found hard to visualize at all. Visualizing tulpas is a bit more complicated as it depends on how/where they got their form - if it's entirely original, it's not nearly as easy as visualizing something you've already seen in detail.

Also, describing a visualization and talking about its details usually results in one visualizing those details - this technique is used, for example, in "image streaming".

Of course there are exceptions -- if you have a homestuck troll tulpa, or a pony tulpa, or an anime tulpa, and you visualize it as a cartoon, you'll have an easier time of it than someone visualizing a "live-action" tulpa.

Again, I think this is personal, the human mind can visualize 2D, 2.5D, and 3D, as realistic (or not) as you want, as long as you're somewhat used to seeing/visualizing those.

I found more variance in visualization difficulty depending on the mental source (generated by myself, sent/willed by the tulpa, unconscious imagery, etc) rather than any particular style (most seem to work fine as long as you know what you're visualizing) - unfortunately this bit may be more personal than can be explained reliably in a guide.

How is implanting done?

The technique is common enough and was mention in other guides, although not using your particular chosen term. Most people do it without even thinking about it - using references, recalling and manipulating them under different circumstances or stress conditions and so on.

Working memory is for things that you need to retain a little bit longer because you're working with them, like when you enter a number into your cell phone for the first time, and then forget it immediately afterward.

Your use of WM(Working Memory) in this subsection is a little bit non-standard, most often working memory refers to things in one's immediate moment-to-moment focus, items which are consciously accessible and "on the surface", basically the moment-to-moment self and things associated with it. WM typically refers to specific models of short-term memory, while short-term memory is a more generic term which could be a bit wider or less defined than WM.

The rest of the things mentioned in this subsection seem agreeable.

The "Visual implanting" section is agreeable as well, but you might want to include more sites for references/samples if you're going to go that way - the one you listed is nice, but costs money, while there are are other free resources one can find online for reference pictures, usually depending on what the themes you're searching for.

"Auditory implanting" is agreeable as well, although I'll mention a bit of advice readers may find useful: if you have a subtitled video (with audio, of course) of the voice you and your tulpa like, you can use a subtitle editor like Aegisub to play any line and work on memorizing certain speech patterns as well as getting your tulpa to try speaking in that voice - it's sometimes easier to work on it together with your tulpa rather than to mindlessly listen to samples in hopes that they stick.

So a powerful suggestion is enough to make you smell something that isn't there, or taste something as different than it is.

This works with any stimuli, also see image streaming or regular hypnosis or self-hypnosis.

To summarize: this technique is well-known and has been mentioned in other guides as well, it was simply never referred to by any particular name. Having a name for it may make things clearer/easier to explain.

Response to other comments:

Actually, the first recording I made of my tulpa's voice was overlaid on Fede's tones. I don't think that the voice cancels out the tones. It didn't feel like it to me. I've blacked out a few times listening to voice and binaurals. If nothing else, it's awesome at blocking the background noise of your house, which is great for meditation.

I've tried having white noise play in the background along with a few other ambient noises. The effect is that you end up focusing entirely on the voice and nothing else, it has an amplifying effect.

I updated this in a hurry, so I may have missed something, but I think I covered everything you guys mentioned. Most importantly, I changed "detailed" to "complicated" and cut out that whole description bit. I also cut out working memory because we don't really need to mention it anyway.

I went into a bit more detail on the stock photos. I still haven't included links, but I have mentioned there are other sites, some of which are free.

Leading #'s) correspond to their # of paragraph, but may not necessarily be completely accurate at that task.

1.)

Survey’s aren’t necessarily a complete picture of what is going on within the community.

2.)

The Hour Count ‘misconception’ isn’t generally applied to imposition itself but is made generally to help a tulpa and host communicate better without the host worrying that it is ‘too early’ and dismissing progress.

3.)

Why Stand on a pedestal about hour counts if it’s not going to actually influence your advice other than ‘this might take a while?’

4.)

Would you mind listing them, or just a few?

10.)

…’ you will eventually come to see him as clearly as you see real people.’ Isn’t necessarily a good representation of what most people normally do when they read books, visualizing a character within a novel is far different from seeing them in real life.

Visual Implanting:

Most of this seems to be a simple visualization guide using external references for a base, which while quite possibly useful, is far more helpful for regular visualization than outright imposition, as the leap from imagined to hallucinatory is larger than you seem to be playing it. I’m not saying that it won’t help on the way to imposition, but it on its own is not necessarily an imposition technique.

Auditory Implanting:

'… It's been suggested that tulpas…’ By you? Or who?

My main problem with this guide is that it is ostensibly presented as an imposition guide but moreso focuses on the areas before imposition within its text, for example:

“Well, that's all I have to say on the subject of implanting. Once you're done with the implanting, move on to imposition”.

I’ll say approved for now, though personally I’d like it renamed from “Imposition Implanting Guide” to “Implanting guide.”

Well, the imposition is the tag, which we spoke about yesterday, Schlong. I guess the next big debate could be if the imposition or visualization tag would fit this work better, eh?

I think most of the issues we have brought up have been fixed, thought if others still have something then I'm sure they'll bring it up, like Schlong there. I'm fine with this now, so I'll approve. It's definitely a lot better now than when you first submitted it, so I'm glad you took the time to actually change it.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)