Quirks from having tuppers

Guest Anonymous

Hakkyou talks to me a lot, so now I have a tendency to talk with her out loud whenever we're alone, though the same applies to the others as well to a lesser extent.

Narau has really gotten me into psychology in a big way, as that's one of her interests.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accidentally talking out loud in public.

Following their movements in space around you.

Despite using mind voice, still turning to them like a conversational partner and using gestures.

Weird cravings for food I don't like.

“Life was a wheel, its only job was to turn, and it always came back to where it started.” - Stephen King

“No great thing is created suddenly.” -Stephen King

I believe Mjolnir has some sort of affinity with knitting/knitted things. I sometimes get the thought of knitting in my head for no reason at all, along with other quirks.

I catch myself making expressions with my face when talking to Sammy, and that can be pretty weird for people around me XD

I think i as well do this, but i don't 100% know. O.O

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Then there's the "We". I say that more than I should and am surprised no one has called me out on it. I've come to replace "I" with "We", it almost feels appropriate but to everyone else it probably seems I can't English right.

You can english correctly, that Is what they call the "Royal We"

It's that guy again!

You can english correctly, that Is what they call the "Royal We"

Heh, awesome, we think we are going to say that if people ask why we use "we" instead of "I." ...That sounded so weird saying that sentence in my, wait, no, OUR mind. XP Better get used to this.

Just after starting creating my Tulpa and for about half a year after, I had weird cravings for various foods, mostly pizza. The cravings symptom seems to be quite common.

I also sometimes find myself using body language whilst talking to my Tulpa, despite communicating through mind-voice.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest amber5885

I catch myself laughing "for no reason" when Murphy says or does something weird/funny. I try not too but it's hard, he's such a smartass.

Hes a popcorn junkie too. I crave it all the time and he nags me until I make it. He also does what I call the popcorn dance when I make it that makes me bust out laughing.

I catch myself "slapping his hand away" when he gets grabby or tries to hug me or hold me in public. I don't mind it but it's weird when we're out. If someone catches me I just blame it on a random bug haha.

I haven't been hungry as often, and my sleep schedule seems to actually be stabilizing. I'm also a lot more focused when Kerry's around to talk to, even if it's just me directing thoughts that would usually be to myself at her. I'm more inspired with writing, my headaches go away a lot faster... That's all that's really noteworthy, I guess. xD

I've noticed several things over the years that I think come from Aura. One of the biggest is that my emotions seem to have balanced themselves better, to the point that I (diagnosed at the age of eight with Bipolar type 2) could come off of the mood stabilizers I've been on for 14 years. I've also noticed that I can push myself harder physically, and recover from things quicker.

Somewhat less desirable is the fact that Aura has a bad habit of singing annoying songs quite often. It can actually make it difficult to have a conversation with other people sometimes.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it