Tulpa Absences?

So my Tulpa has been going on retreats lately and after doing some research and found out that thankfully it's common, but I really didnt see anyone try to explain what's going on or say what their Tulpas have said about it afterwards. Zola has been able to warn me a few times that she's going to relax, or rest beforehand, but sometimes she just leaves. It's typically only for a few hours and then she's with me for a little bit before taking off again. It only started about two days ago, and she's been on and off ever since with days being typically off while she remains with me at night.

Anyone able to shara some experiences with this phenomena with me? I hear it usually happens early in development. For the record, Zola is a little over three weeks old but she's developed ridiculously fast for a couple reasons.

I also read once that some Tulpa return much stronger after this and vocalization happens very quickly afterwards, but again, there were no examples. This is pretty exciting to me and all since every day it feels we're closer to auditory hallucinations, what with lots and lots of pink noise forcing.

She might just want some alone time, and if you did all that development in such a small time period, she might just need some time to cool down. You know? ;)

Yeah, that's what I figured since she described it as resting but I wanted to see if anyone had stories about this happening since like I said there weren't any examples.

Also, just to make sure, I should still be narrating to her even if she's sleeping or 'away', right?

• 2 weeks later...

Red usually asks and tells me when he/she can take a break, or a nap or whatever snow often does this too. i encourage them to take a break for as long as needed if they are getting tired of me, lol.. but they say it's not my doing that is making them tired. it's just that they just get tired.. and i tell them "take as long s you need to rest." i also have my guardian entity "fenia" that guards over them while they rest on endless.

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

Yeah, I occasionally "go walkabout" which is Australian for taking a journey. The unusual thing is, when I get back and report what I've seen - it usually checks out when Kevin goes there himself. So, we've been experimenting to see whether this is some sort of "remote viewing" that is going on.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Yeah, I occasionally "go walkabout" which is Australian for taking a journey. The unusual thing is, when I get back and report what I've seen - it usually checks out when Kevin goes there himself. So, we've been experimenting to see whether this is some sort of "remote viewing" that is going on.

How exactly does this work? Does the host stay in one place (meditate) and you walkabout? Im curious if you are hinting at astral projection...