the sushi thing

sushi

Good to hear about the medication. This stuff is always iffy with anti-depressants and antipsychotics, but I've heard primarily good things about medication for ADHD. Though there are very different kinds, it's less guess-and-check-and-hope-for-the-best. You should know extremely quickly whether your symptoms worsen or if you develop new ones. Aside from that, probably the type of medication I can recommend the most just from all the good things I've heard of Adderall alone.

It's good to see you pop back up again, sushi.

Same to you.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It took the return of Sushi to coax Kiah into responding. Good to see both of you.

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 3 months later...

An update:

I got in some spirited debates with the people from my chat. I'd been noticing it getting slower and quieter for months, and several other people brought that up as well. However, several of the more vocal regulars were of the opinion that quiet is good, and the only problem with the chat was me complaining about it. So I left.

I've been back to visit a few times. The forum has lain completely untouched for months -- actually, the last post is one of mine from before I left. The chat itself is quiet as the grave -- even during the times when it used to be most active.

It pains me to see it like that. I put a year of my life into that chat, bringing people in, adding features, scheduling lessons, group sessions, and contests. I met friends there. I fell in love there. And now, it's like it never even happened. And the few people who are still there seem to be perfectly happy with that.

After leaving the chat, I went back to a few other internet communities I've been a part of over the years. They're all dead. I know people don't think this place is exactly thriving, but compared to everywhere else I've ever been, it is.

I've been having this feeling like I don't belong anywhere. Like the internet has moved on without me. I've been logging in here and reading posts, and even tulpa.info doesn't really feel like my place anymore.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Guest Anonymous

We would love to see you come back Sushi and we all feel you belong here. Well Mistgod and I certainly do. But I think I understand what you are talking about.

I've been having this feeling like I don't belong anywhere. Like the internet has moved on without me. I've been logging in here and reading posts, and even tulpa.info doesn't really feel like my place anymore.

Well, too bad you're not allowed to leave permanently. 2013-crew has to stick together, and whatever your registration date says, you're in it.

Also no more perpetuating the cycle of people newbs look up to leaving, so srry. You made my 2013 bearable, even if I didn't get anything done, and I'm sure your posts have helped countless others as well.

Post more, talk about Fenchurch (Who we haven't heard anything of in ages) and books you've read, post about how Taco-Bell's "hot" just isn't hot enough (It's sad, really).

Or be a lamer and bail, whatevs.

There isn't really much to say about Fenchurch. We're talking more, but haven't made any progress, and we're still not spending anywhere near as much time together as we used to.

But Taco Bell is still sad.

Guest Anonymous

My host has a jar of chili peppers in his office and stuffs his Taco Bell burritos with some of those. The fire sauce is weak.

• 8 months later...

Today, Fenchurch is three and a half. We've been talking less than before. I wouldn't even feel confident in saying that it's every day anymore. We definitely don't have conversations anymore. In spite of that, she's still in here, and there are times when I'm really glad of it.

I haven't made any progress with imposition in a long time. I have successfully been hypnotized a few times though, even achieving eye catalepsy once. Though I'm not making as much progress there as I'd like to either.

I've stopped hypnotizing other people, though I am still learning new things. If I had the confidence to practice in person, I believe I'd quickly become one of the best hypnotists I've ever known. As it is, my inductions can be weak, but otherwise I rate myself quite highly.

My girlfriend and I have moved into an apartment. I'm feeling more and more that I would like to stick with her for the rest of my life. She's not everything I want in a woman, but I don't think the sort of women I want are going to be able to put up with me.

My ADHD is still a limiting factor in my life. I'm hoping that I'll be able to defeat it with hypnosis, but at the rate I'm going, I'll probably be in the same place years from now.

I guess that's all I really have to say.

Wow it's been a while since the last update huh? You can't have everything you want? Well I hope you're getting at least mostly what you want then ^^

I also second what Enny said .. Half a year ago approximately. Glad you're still around sir.