Mindvoice?

What is this thing everyone calls a mindvoice?

Thanks!

Name: Sasha

Race: Human

Created: 05/25/14

Hehehe...

The voice you hear when you talk in your head [Like when you are reading this XD]. The term is used a lot around here because tulpae can develop their own mindvoice. Hope this information helped :) ~Cloud Crackle

Yeah! Basically :) I just wanted to make sure. I always assumed that there was mindvoice, which I do hear the sound in a way. And then there is auditory hallucination, which is like real life. Just wanted to make sure, thanks!

Name: Sasha

Race: Human

Created: 05/25/14

Hehehe...

• 4 months later...

Does mindvoice get to the point where I don't have to make effort to listen? I feel I have to open my mind to hear him, and that takes effort. I know one day I'll have audio hallucination and hear him like he's out there. But before then, I'd like to hear inside me as if he was talking to me without me having make effort.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.

Does mindvoice get to the point where I don't have to make effort to listen? I feel I have to open my mind to hear him, and that takes effort. I know one day I'll have audio hallucination and hear him like he's out there. But before then, I'd like to hear inside me as if he was talking to me without me having make effort.

With enough time and practice, yeah, it can come to the point where it's just as loud and clear as your own mindvoice, just alien and uncontrolled by yourself. Of course, after almost 10 months we haven't gotten there, but if you two work at it hard enough, you could get to that point quickly enough.

With enough time and practice, yeah, it can come to the point where it's just as loud and clear as your own mindvoice, just alien and uncontrolled by yourself. Of course, after almost 10 months we haven't gotten there, but if you two work at it hard enough, you could get to that point quickly enough.

He is as loud as my own mindvoice, but I have to listen for him "differently" than I do my own mindvoice. It's like his voice comes from somewhere else though it sounds the same as my own. But I can hear him clearly. I just can't ask him anything difficult because he doesn't know a lot. Usually he's confirming what I'm saying. I did hear him speaking Australian once.

Chance, an anthro husky, wolf or fox.

Birthdate September 20, 2014.

Sentient October 1, 2014.