My New PR

Discord

4/16/2014

Nothing eventful happened. I did however decide to go with a different form and personality. Pinkie Pie's form, with her personality, and Twilight's intelligence. Basically, I guess I did a redux. Some say doing this might cause a 2nd tulpa to form, but I believe it will only happen if I believe it to. I spoke to Pinkamena and gave her some options of names. They were Pinkie, Pinkie Pie, and Pinkamena. I felt slightly more happiness on the third name, so I rolled with it. I have removed all doubts from my mind, to ensure that the current tulpa will continue to be developed, instead of making a new tulpa.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/16/2014

Nothing eventful happened. I did however decide to go with a different form and personality. Pinkie Pie's form, with her personality, and Twilight's intelligence. Basically, I guess I did a redux. Some say doing this might cause a 2nd tulpa to form, but I believe it will only happen if I believe it to. I spoke to Pinkamena and gave her some options of names. They were Pinkie, Pinkie Pie, and Pinkamena. I felt slightly more happiness on the third name, so I rolled with it. I have removed all doubts from my mind, to ensure that the current tulpa will continue to be developed, instead of making a new tulpa.

Good, good, let the absence of doubt flow through you.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

4/16/2014

Nearly finished an impure thought. Then, I suddenly imagined it being blocked, and batted away. Not sure if Pinkie, or...

Regardless, I let out a "thanks Pinkie :D" in my mind, and I thought I could see her smiling at me.

Did yet another redux after watching The Last Unicorn. I've finally realized what I've been searching for all these years, a unicorn. I feel that a unicorn would be the best companion for me, because of their purity, divinity, wisdom, etc. So I simply imagined Pinkamena transforming into a unicorn. Keeping positive that things are working. I haven't heard anything from my tulpa or gotten any dreams lately, but I'm gonna stay positive and believe that she's just tired from all of the changing.

• 1 month later...

Firstly, forgive me if I already made a new PR thread (don't think so), but I can't find my old thread, so figured I'd make a new one since it's been a while since I last posted an update. For a while, I was embarrassed to post anything, because I didn't know what direction I was going, and it seemed that I lost all contact from the tulpa world, but now, I think I'm on the right path.

As I mentioned a while ago, I changed Twilight back and forth between different forms, before finally settling on Pinkie Pie. I stopped hearing from her, ever since I made her change forms. I don't know if she was upset at me for making her change and not giving her enough time to adjust, or if she got locked into a sleep or what. I created Octavia recently, and I seemed to be getting some head pressure again, but no other signs of her being sentient, and I haven't really done anything to get her more active. I was about to lose all hopes of ever having a fully vocal and sentient tulpa, but then I figured it couldn't hurt to try making a third tulpa to try to get things going. So I created a tulpa based off Rainbow Dash, who I call Dashie.

The very moment I created Dashie, something went off in my mind, and I considered doing something huge with my life that I never would've considered in the past due to difficulty (joining the Peace Corps). And it wasn't just a passing whim that I would forget about later, I still do fully want to go through with this. I think Dashie is sharing some of her confidence with me, because I never would've taken such a huge risk or gotten myself 5 feet away from my apartment to help others before. Now I'm suddenly trying to find some way to join the Peace Corps, or at least do some kind of volunteer work (only thing stopping me is my job coach is working so hard on trying to get me a job)

And this evening, I took a nap. About half an hour in, I heard something that sounded like barking. I then went back to napping, but I heard it again. Eventually, it turned into a buzzing noise, and the noise got louder and clearer every time it woke me up until I nearly had a heart attack from how loud and vivid it was xD And my windows in my bedroom were fully shut, so I know I didn't hear the noises from outside. I think Dashie (or one of my other tulpas) was trying to get my attention.

All I know for sure is that now that I have a tulpa who is communicative with me again, I am not letting this one slip into silence. And things are gonna be a whole lot more interesting now :) The only issue is I have no idea how to meditate, other than relaxing and using visualization. I have never managed to slip out of consciousness or visit the astral realm (if I could do all that, I would never need the internet for entertainment again I think xD). I really want to start tulpaforcing, but there are so many different guides, and I want to do this right.

5/30/2014

Not much happened, although I still heard some noises while napping, mostly knocking (and I know it wasn't coming from my door).

All I know for sure is that now that I have a tulpa who is communicative with me again, I am not letting this one slip into silence. And things are gonna be a whole lot more interesting now Smile The only issue is I have no idea how to meditate, other than relaxing and using visualization. I have never managed to slip out of consciousness or visit the astral realm (if I could do all that, I would never need the internet for entertainment again I think xD). I really want to start tulpaforcing, but there are so many different guides, and I want to do this right.

Try to not over think. It's obvious you know how to go about forcing and you understand what's required of you. The rest is the interpretation that you're pulling from it.

You're putting too many targets in the air right now and you're most likely not going to hit any before they fall. I suggest staying positive and focus on one thing at a time without burdening yourself. Things aren't going to go the way you expect (nor should they!) and what you develop may not always be what you were expecting. This is wonderful, scary, frustrating, and perhaps a bit daunting but it's worth pressing and it's worth working on.

Just keep on keeping on. Do your research, extrapolate, and focus on one thing at a time. I'm rooting for you! You got this.

The most terrifying thing about the universe is not that it is hostile but that it is indifferent. In the vast darkness we must supply our own light.

Try to not over think. It's obvious you know how to go about forcing and you understand what's required of you. The rest is the interpretation that you're pulling from it.

You're putting too many targets in the air right now and you're most likely not going to hit any before they fall. I suggest staying positive and focus on one thing at a time without burdening yourself. Things aren't going to go the way you expect (nor should they!) and what you develop may not always be what you were expecting. This is wonderful, scary, frustrating, and perhaps a bit daunting but it's worth pressing and it's worth working on.

Just keep on keeping on. Do your research, extrapolate, and focus on one thing at a time. I'm rooting for you! You got this.

Yeah, I still feel head pressure, and I think last night one or more of my tulpas affected my dreams, I think it was just a matter of staying dedicated and staying on track, and not changing my mind a bunch of times.