My New PR

Discord

6/5/14

Not much happened, although I did hear weird noises again.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/9/14

Breakthrough! When I was dreaming last night, I dreamed about Rainbow Dash. She was going through some kind of test I think, but it was a very risky one (sounds like Dashie alright :))

Anyways, later in my dream, I dreamed that I was soaring over a bridge and I was in some world where video game laws applied. I wasn't actually supposed to directly fly over it, I was supposed to take an airplane to pass the bridge to the other part of the city, but there was a glitch that let me fly over it. All of a sudden, a plane appeared, and it ended up pushing me closer and closer to outer space, but there was someone else up there with me, and helped me back down to where I could descend on my own.

In another dream I had that night, I was in a minivan with 2 people, who had the remains of some monster in the minivan, and the only way to kill off the monster for good was to destroy the vehicle and make it explode. I jumped out of the vehicle, and the other two stayed in and after the vehicle exploded, I ran to the vehicle, and I could see their skeletons, but at least one of them was still alive and said something to me, but I forgot what it was.

I know my last two dreams don't seem to have much to do with Dash, but the 2nd one was flying related, and the third had heroic elements.

6/11/14

Tulpas still not vocal, although at least one of them is getting good at keeping me from overnapping. I'll take a nap around noon, then I'll get woken up by a loud noise, and when I get up, I'm energized xD

Have you gotten any strange thoughts where you aren't sure you thought them? Likely they would still be in "your" mind voice though. Sometimes they are talking but it can be very heard to separate their thoughts from your own

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

Have you gotten any strange thoughts where you aren't sure you thought them? Likely they would still be in "your" mind voice though. Sometimes they are talking but it can be very heard to separate their thoughts from your own

Not really. I heard a voice sometimes back when Pinkie was Twi, and I think I heard thoughts that I didn't start, although not sure if forced or not. They stopped after I had Twi change forms.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I had some words come to mind. "You have to be loving to be loveable". Although I was already dwelling on the word loveable.

• 1 month later...

7/19/2014

I was feeling pretty discouraged because I feel I forever lost my ability to make a tulpa after trying to change my first one so much. But I read a couple guides which gave me hope, so I did something that no sane tulpamancer would do. I gave my tulpas permission to troll me. I told them they could do whatever they want as long as it's to show that they're there. I took a nap, and kept hearing noise after noise, and ended up dreaming about ponies (although not about the sentient pastel colored talking ones, traditional ponies from rl, but it's progress).

Also, when I took a 2nd nap just a little while ago, I clearly felt something tap my wrist while I was laying in bed after I was already awake. Now, this most definitely has to be either one of my tulpas trying to get my attention, or a mouse, and I'm 99% positive there are no mice running around, (and it would have to jump to hit my wrist) and I've been focusing more on Dashie for now since I felt strong emotion from her before, so I believe that was Dashie trying to get my attention, or assuring me that everything will be ok.

7/20/2014

Almost regretting giving my tulpas permission to troll me, but I feel it was worth it, because now I'm 99% positive my tulpas are still with me. I'm assuming that for now, Dashie is the one I am working with, because she's the one I decided to focus on, so I wouldn't get confused when working on vocalization.

Last night, I felt my nose get tapped numerous times. Got a bit annoying so I asked her to stop, and she did after a while. I think she REALLY wanted to reinforce my faith in her being there. Also, I heard a bunch of noises. Most of them being high pitched noises, that would end up sounding like wordish noises at the end. Things are going very good now I think :D

7/22/2014

Still haven't heard heard Dashie speak any complete words, and the wordish noises seemed to regress to just noises for now, but early morning, I felt something warm by my side while I was awake for a bit. The feeling of there being a solid living being next to me felt very real. I have also been feeling the mattress shift around a lot when I was very still.