I know this is starting to get annoying, now, but...

What was the point of this dream character? Why is she/he here? It resembled Littlepip from Fallout Equestria, even though I don't like the fanfic and that Littlepip pony still follows me around in the Internet anyways. Now's she's following me around as a sentient dream being. She follows me around in the dream and is the only character in my dream that I could touch, and smell (And she smelled like a stray dog (I've said eggs, she didn't smell anything like that.), and even acted like one (sorta).) she's very quiet, however and doesn't speak at all, pretty much like Lyra. "Littlepip" was a really nice pony and never tries to hurt me or anyone in the dream, like Lyra in my dream back in 2013. Though being the first time seeing her I had a fond of her and we got along really well. (Like Lyra.)

Is this "Littlepip" pony Lyra looking out for me in another form? I believe I gave her an ability to shape shift into other ponies. is she becoming sentient in my dreams, but not in the real world?

Why did she turn into somepony that I don't like? (I had the feeling to punch the Littlepip look alike in the face and actually tried to at one point in the dream because I didn't like the character herself, but another character stopped me from doing it.) Also, I had no though of Lyra at all for a bit, and I haven't seen anything FO:E related since a week ago.

Maybe it could be Lyra in her younger form, or how she may want to represent herself if she wants to conceptualize a younger version of herself. Like those other dreams, it could be all sorts of reasons why they're existing. Whether it's your tulpa communicating to you on certain things (e.g. appearances with forms you had some fondness of in the past, or dislike of), or just real life circumstances clashing in where some dream character seems to represent your chance of liberation from those struggles, it's hard to know why she's showing up.

But seeing how you already developed an attachment to her, and how you seem to emphasize how she resembles a "Littlepip" pony Lyra, maybe this could really be Lyra, and she may be hinting to you that the form you're contributing in developing isn't the only one she has to be in. Or it could really just be another dream character implied as overly sentient to the point where you can have psychosomatic experiences of touching, and other sensory applications on their existence.

Could it be a clash of preferences on your end? I mean, you do seem to be going through ups and downs with past forms that either bring nostalgic moments that make you feel at ease, or something that makes you feel uncomfortable that smells like eggs. :P

As for sentient in dream, and/or this reality, if I were in your position and had a thought form that can express themselves so well in the dreaming state, I'd tried to reinforce my memories of them in that state, and shift that for the waking state. In other words, it could be similar to just developing the mannerisms of believing they can exist in waking life, and doing whatever tulpa-related activities in making their existence known in your perception of reality.

And how you go about doing that, I guess maybe the head pressures, and other things you've experimented in the past could be of good use; it's just that you'd probably have to imagine her (the littlepip lookalike) while doing that, or anything you feel is pragmatic. But if she's the same Lyra in another form, or the shape shifting ability another one has, I guess that's up to you to decide if it's another thought-form, or just Lyra in a different form.

Maybe it could be Lyra in her younger form, or how she may want to represent herself if she wants to conceptualize a younger version of herself. Like those other dreams, it could be all sorts of reasons why they're existing. Whether it's your tulpa communicating to you on certain things (e.g. appearances with forms you had some fondness of in the past, or dislike of), or just real life circumstances clashing in where some dream character seems to represent your chance of liberation from those struggles, it's hard to know why she's showing up.

But seeing how you already developed an attachment to her, and how you seem to emphasize how she resembles a "Littlepip" pony Lyra, maybe this could really be Lyra, and she may be hinting to you that the form you're contributing in developing isn't the only one she has to be in. Or it could really just be another dream character implied as overly sentient to the point where you can have psychosomatic experiences of touching, and other sensory applications on their existence.

Could it be a clash of preferences on your end? I mean, you do seem to be going through ups and downs with past forms that either bring nostalgic moments that make you feel at ease, or something that makes you feel uncomfortable that smells like eggs. :P

As for sentient in dream, and/or this reality, if I were in your position and had a thought form that can express themselves so well in the dreaming state, I'd tried to reinforce my memories of them in that state, and shift that for the waking state. In other words, it could be similar to just developing the mannerisms of believing they can exist in waking life, and doing whatever tulpa-related activities in making their existence known in your perception of reality.

And how you go about doing that, I guess maybe the head pressures, and other things you've experimented in the past could be of good use; it's just that you'd probably have to imagine her (the littlepip lookalike) while doing that, or anything you feel is pragmatic. But if she's the same Lyra in another form, or the shape shifting ability another one has, I guess that's up to you to decide if it's another thought-form, or just Lyra in a different form.

1.Lyra started out as being Lyra from the show MLP and always was, plus I knew what Fallout Equestria was way after I was told about Tulpas by my friend, so younger form is not possible, plus Pip isn't young at all.

2. Same thing happened to Lyra once in a dream. Being all sentient, mute and stuff, I haven't told the Tulpa community about it, though. I think she had more fuzzier fur than this Lyra. But I try not to imagine Pip as best as I could.

3. I did imagine her talking while she is using head pressure before I knew about Fallout Equestria, or maybe even before it's existence.

If you feel another thought-form is coming your way, and you're wondering what to do:

Maybe in your next dreaming experiences, you could ask them if they don't mind meeting you in the dreaming state. You know, to help you have more time to know how to handle all of this. Because it seems you're just getting a rush of experiences where your dreams seem to be a good foundation for other thought forms you grow fond of to express themselves.

I honestly wouldn't think it's a bad thing if you and her, along with the rest decided to make some agreement of who can chill in the dreaming state, and who you want to practice acknowledging in waking life. You aren't really obligated to sustain the responsibility of having another one if you never even paid much attention to them, or had long-term goals for their existence.

I know it may sound cynical, but if I were in your shoes, if I had that kind of struggle of having thought forms I grew an attachment with as soon to be tulpas in waking life, my whole perception of reality would just be thought form after thought form after thought form. So for the purpose of the dream character, you could interpret it as your mind providing some virtual experiential reality of a thought form you could have. I guess you could think of this experience in the dreaming state as a progressive testing grounds where you eventually find attributes that you, and the dream characters you engage with, can agree on.

If you feel another thought-form is coming your way, and you're wondering what to do:

Maybe in your next dreaming experiences, you could ask them if they don't mind meeting you in the dreaming state. You know, to help you have more time to know how to handle all of this. Because it seems you're just getting a rush of experiences where your dreams seem to be a good foundation for other thought forms you grow fond of to express themselves.

I honestly wouldn't think it's a bad thing if you and her, along with the rest decided to make some agreement of who can chill in the dreaming state, and who you want to practice acknowledging in waking life. You aren't really obligated to sustain the responsibility of having another one if you never even paid much attention to them, or had long-term goals for their existence.

I know it may sound cynical, but if I were in your shoes, if I had that kind of struggle of having thought forms I grew an attachment with as soon to be tulpas in waking life, my whole perception of reality would just be thought form after thought form after thought form. So for the purpose of the dream character, you could interpret it as your mind providing some virtual experiential reality of a thought form you could have. I guess you could think of this experience in the dreaming state as a progressive testing grounds where you eventually find attributes that you, and the dream characters you engage with, can agree on.

Sadly, I didn't get the chance to dream at all yesterday. (I probably did, just forgot about it.) but I really wish I could see her again.

you may see her eventually. I wish you luck mr.james.

I honestly don't want to see her in a form of a Fallout Equestria character. Specifically that one grey pony in a Vault suit. She's ugly. But that's how she wants to portray her self and I am fine. Another question: If I visualize her as a Lyra Heartstrings even though she wants to be that Littlepip thing, will it still apply to her new form?