Why doesn't everyone make tulpa girlfriends?

Guest Anonymous

Consider the people on welfare with 15 kids versus the people making 100 grand a year with one or no kids. Consider the number of kids high school dropouts typically have compared to people with masters degrees.

Consider modern medicine and the sorts of people who are capable of passing on ridiculous genes, compared to what would have happened to them for most of history.

Evolution has already failed us.

I swear Im not a eugenicist, just noting the trends

Except this is wrong. The average IQ is going up. While in theory it makes sense, there are a ton of factors not accounted for, and multiple contradictory studies. The only one I can really name off the top of my head is the Flynn effect. And you're only considering America, which spits out their digusting vaginal monsters over 7 times less often than places like India and China where they're likely to adapt a higher IQ (along with some kind of horrible birth defect like something out of the Cthulhu mythos). And of course that's not counting mortality rate, average lifespan, etc. etc.

TL;DR Even though the average person is fucking stupid- which subsequently means half of the people on earth are dumber than that- we're actually steadily getting smarter. And have been for a long time.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thread

2Vxqz.gif

Basically most people need and crave social interaction and social acceptance. There's a minority of people like myself who go against the whole "social creature" stigma and are better off in solitude. However, despite disliking social interaction, we can still get lonely sometimes. A tulpa is a way to cut out both social interaction and occasional loneliness. Just because you feel the need to be around people doesn't mean everyone else has the same desire. Live and let live and all that bullshit.

I never thought one man would be able to sum up my entire existence and it's perpetuation in just one post. But God damn, you did it.

Something constructive: I'm actually beginning to believe that we aren't as great of a minority as previously speculated. Either that or the collective of the internet is made primarily of this group of people. Probably a little bit of both.

Anyway, fuck the 3DPD, viva la waifu.

"Your parents will never be magic talking horses"

-Anonymous

Except this is wrong. The average IQ is going up. While in theory it makes sense, there are a ton of factors not accounted for, and multiple contradictory studies. The only one I can really name off the top of my head is the Flynn effect. And you're only considering America, which spits out their digusting vaginal monsters over 7 times less often than places like India and China where they're likely to adapt a higher IQ (along with some kind of horrible birth defect like something out of the Cthulhu mythos). And of course that's not counting mortality rate, average lifespan, etc. etc.

TL;DR Even though the average person is fucking stupid- which subsequently means half of the people on earth are dumber than that- we're actually steadily getting smarter. And have been for a long time.

Ugh. I wish I had noticed this earlier and had time to respond last night before work. I have a ton of shit on my plate, but feel like I have to post a rebuttal.

The problem with your post is that I never said mankind was becoming unintelligent.

I pointed out that natural selection does not apply to modern man and said evolution failed. Nothing about us devolving into morlocks or idiocracy.

I will assume that you simply misconstrued my statement as opposed to building a deliberate straw-man.

Now then let me attack your premise. For starts, you ignore the entire section about how the Flynn effect seems to be coming to a halt, and in some cases reversing. Second you ignore his own interpretation, that people are simply better fed, better educated, and better stimulated. Not that they are just born smart.

To put it politely it is just as silly to believe that every generation evolution magically gives us superior brain power, regardless of our genes, as it is to believe that every generation our dumb parents make us dumber.

Evolution doesnt work like that, and how it does work takes a fuck ton of time. The Flynn effect is based on 80 or so years of IQ tests. Evolution takes a bit longer then that.

I will be a shit covered dick if a fetus from the fucking 1600's magically transported to a woman today, and raised in an average household didnt get an average score on an IQ test.

Perhaps I didnt properly make my case in the original post, but evolution is a non-issue.

Given an equal playing flied, people are just people, evolution hasnt changed that in a long fucking time.

Science and society have moved us to a point where evolution doesnt matter. As long as the world keeps marching, science will always stay ahead of evolution.

I would like to live in a world where Michelle Duggar had 0 kids instead of fucking 19, but I dont believe that people like her are going to ruin the human race. Well maybe alittle, but dont misunderstand me, a world beyond natural selection, is far better for almost every human, than a world with real evolution still at play.

I would also like it if we didnt incentivize people to have more kids than they can take of. Again, Im not saying this is dooming humanity, but it would be nice, if people only had kids that they were capable of supporting.

Also as far as China is concerned, evolution is as dead over there as it is over here. Every couple having exactly one kid, isnt natural selection. Now the fact that 16 million or so men are descendants of Genghis Khan, thats natural selection. That world is long gone, for the better.

>guest used honest question!

>critical hit!

>it's super-effective!

>thread was poisoned!

>hail continues to fall.

>original topic fainted!

>use next response?

>NesterBones sent out logic!

>NesterBones used a revive.

>topic's health was restored!

but seriously, this has gotten out of hand like my greentext pokemon reference. the bottom line is while it's possible to do, it isn't recommended to create a tulpa girlfriend. people need people and as awesome as they are, tuppers can't give you the same kind of relationship people can. it may seem better, but it's just not the same. if you think it's for you, go ahead and be happy that way.

had to put the brakes on this one. theres a chance op never came back and while i love lucid's gif, the thread has kinda become tl;dr material for anyone looking for just the answer to the question.

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

• 3 weeks later...

As unpredictable as tulpas are, they can't be from a different place, with a different childhood, different experiences, different knowledge, a different path in life, etc etc.

Tulpas are more of a "perfect moirail", a varyingly-semi-platonic soulmate, a total forever-bro.

Love needs to be messier than that.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

Making tulpa just for soulmate-stuff and adventures.

Fuck the game-industry, imma make my own bestest games!

Anyway, I am chubby and messy, unsocial and egocentric.

But hell, I will work my way out of this and get pussy. And my tupper is going to help me with this. I believe in that.

Feel free to fuck up.

Link, you do realize that sex is all emotion, right? One can fap for hours on end without thinking about anything and not cum. Contrarily, one can think of something and get rock-hard without touching oneself. The only "advantage" of having a real girlfriend made of meat and organs is the solidity. Pretty much everything else from the tupper is superior: emotions, speech, visuals, smells, tastes, Hell even touch.

Who cares if it's just your memories reworked? We have a billion memories in our heads that didn't even realize we had (the memories, that is). You wouldn't even be able to tell a difference between past memories and the reworked memories that you experience via your tupper. You feel it as something greater, so who gives a damn?