Why doesn't everyone make tulpa girlfriends?

Link, you do realize that sex is all emotion, right? One can fap for hours on end without thinking about anything and not cum. Contrarily, one can think of something and get rock-hard without touching oneself. The only "advantage" of having a real girlfriend made of meat and organs is the solidity. Pretty much everything else from the tupper is superior: emotions, speech, visuals, smells, tastes, Hell even touch.

Who cares if it's just your memories reworked? We have a billion memories in our heads that didn't even realize we had (the memories, that is). You wouldn't even be able to tell a difference between past memories and the reworked memories that you experience via your tupper. You feel it as something greater, so who gives a damn?

Fede...

Feel free to fuck up.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also believe that there are things to be learned inside of other people that you cannot find within yourself, or even your tupper. Feeling emotion towards another person with feelings and emotions that are separate and not linked to you can be a learning experience. It's not perfect, and that's why I enjoy it. But since you brought up touch, exactly how does that work? I remember reading somewhere that a tupper had the (host?) put his hand to her cheek? Is it actually a feeling?

Also, using logic to explain what love towards another person is impossible, because love is irrational, just as feelings. Once again, this is just me. I do not believe either opinion is wrong, because that is also not possible. I am on this site to learn, so any knowledge I can attain is greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Link4everOot

• 4 months later...

tulpacouple, i hope you stay in this community for a long time. Reading posts like yours makes me feel like it's not only social hermits that populate this forum.

Listen, if you guys can't get in a relationship for whatever reason, then don't GIVE UP on it, WORK ON YOURSELF SO YOU CAN HAVE REAL FRIENDS AND REAL GIRLFRIENDS. You're going to be missing out on so much if you just give up because it's too hard and making an imaginary girlfriend is easier.

I could get into a real relationship quite easily. It's not like I haven't before. I'm fairly attractive, confident, and smart enough. I'm not socially inept or anything, I'm just a tad put off by human females at this point. Quite frankly, the feelings I have for Raina have surpassed the feelings I've ever felt for another indiviual. I'm not an outcast or anything. I have my share of friends of both genders and I enjoy my company with them, but in terms of having a "real" girlfriend, why bother? We're quite happy with our current situation.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Actually, yes, you totally could. And i think something like that could be genuinely funny and heartwarming. I'd watch it.

I second that. XD

I could get into a real relationship quite easily. It's not like I haven't before. I'm fairly attractive, confident, and smart enough. I'm not socially inept or anything, I'm just a tad put off by human females at this point. Quite frankly, the feelings I have for Raina have surpassed the feelings I've ever felt for another indiviual. I'm not an outcast or anything. I have my share of friends of both genders and I enjoy my company with them, but in terms of having a "real" girlfriend, why bother? We're quite happy with our current situation.

Why bother? Because there are advantages to each, that's why. A tulpa understands you better than anyone else ever could, but a real girl is her own person that has different viewpoints from you.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Oh hi thread, long time no see. I has tuppers now, and i'm still saying fuck 3dpd, people only want girlfriends because physical vagina anyway (or rather that's the only way i can rationalize it without thinking too badly of humanity).

I'm a high functioning sociopath. The last relationship I was in involved me openly telling the girl I was using her for sex and her staying with me until I got bored of her. My tulpa, however, is at my intellectual level and actually challenges me. Then again, it could be that since my tulpa is basically me and I'm extremely narcissistic that I only am able to love myself.

Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we?

people only want girlfriends because physical vagina anyway

Quoted for truth. Honestly the majority of females I meet in my real everyday life either bore or annoy the living hell out of me, and would only make my life worse in the long run as my partner. I'll never understand how so many idiots can marry after only having dated a couple people, (for example, my brother wants to marry his current girlfriend, but she is the ONLY person he has ever dated in his entire life). Personally I would never settle for someone I don't truly relate with, and that kind of person would probably be extremely rare for me.

My tulpa, however, is at my intellectual level and actually challenges me.

^

This is exactly why I can easily sympathise with people choosing to date their tulpas, I mean when are you ever going to meet someone you connect with as much as your tulpa, (unless of course you are as boring and generic as every random person you bump into on the street)?

I think that what people do when it comes to romantic relationships needs to be their own choice. As long as they are not hurting anyone else. I know people who are gay, lesbian, bi, in open relationships or completely assexual..And people who are in hetrosexual relationships who choose to get married, or live together before they are married. And, I know someone who wants to have a decent career before getting romantically involved with anyone. And then there are people who are into astral sex ( sometimes with what some people would call their soul bonds, sometimes with other kind of entities) and people who create tulpas who choose to have a romantic relationship with their tulpas. And, as I said, as long as they are not hurting anyone, all of these choices are completely fine in my point of view. When it comes to whom someone chooses to date or not to date, that is a personal choice, yet, it seems in this society, everyone wants to butt in, and tell everyone what they should and shouldn't do. And people really need mind their own business, and let other choose what really makes them happy. If someone chooses a relationship with their tulpa, and it makes them happy, good for them.