a little nervous and weary...

I've been manning snow for a while and i guess i didn't get much sleep.. from saturday to sunday to now.. as i asked before and received the answer to i now know that tulpas cannot manipulate objects in the real realm.. but can sleep depervation cause like minor hallucinations like for example my mom called me some time ago and i heard static.. but unlike standard static i heard what appears to be breathing and guttural talking in it.. scared the crap out of me. but i knew it wasn't real.. in some way my mom said she heard it too but me coughing i told her i was not coughing on my end.

so is this some sort of group hallucination or just a sort of one time thing? also i saw a shadow of my tulpa wandering around, heard her giggling and saw SOMEthing walk down my hall way. i think it could be anything from sleep depervation or i am just crazy in my old age haha..

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

I still get weird feelings at night when the light turns off. It's not a fear of the dark, it's as if I'm having two women behind me watching my every move. I get weird tingling sensations in my back, and somehow on occasion, I start hearing some sounds beyond them, but not as major in your circumstance. As for what your mother heard, and what you heard, maybe she really did hear you cough, and she probably wasn't hallucinating.

To be honest with you, if a person wanted to be more receptive to voices, especially from their tulpas, they may have to get used into being a state where they become aware of other noises created from their mind. You could think of it as a double-edge sword kind of experience; being receptive to all sorts of sounds and such from your mind can increase potential with communication with your tulpa, but at the same time, if you let the other voices that aren't them get to you, it may make you worrisome as you are now, and maybe even more.

I wouldn't really call this group hallucination, unless you actually asked your mother if she felt she was having hallucinations (e.g. auditory), and you two have been consistently in circumstances where someone heard something completely different than what was actually there. And if that's really the case, then wow, poltergeist to the max. Or one of you should be concerned as to why one would be hearing something else than the other person. Let's hope she doesn't start getting suspicious and worrisome of you.

your right.

as i kind of found out (thanks to red and snow, they kind of..quelled all my worries) it was sleep depervation and it was bad.. i have a tendency to stay up very late on days off and fall asleep at random hours. snow said she manifested just to see what my house looked like and didn't mean to scare me. and for the phone's static and all that..... i have no idea what happened but.... i hope it never happened again.. as for other "hauntings" my mom's iPad was turning on and off, heard faint whispers coming from the basement.. i do believe it was "you should come down here..." or "You need more sleep..." as for red.. she's my newest and i guess i love pandas...they are just so cute.

So i guess I overcame the "hauntings" which where actually based on lack of sleep... or the "ghost" was just passing through to mess with me. i hold no grudges.. ha ha..

Mindscape:

Artopia

Your tulpa wanted to come out just to see how your house was? Man, you're really a lucky person. Eva and Ada came about in a weird way where I thought I was having an over-sensitive back, ha-ha.

But just to throw this out there, and I apologize if this sounds far-fetched, but what if in those moments where you thought you and your mother were hallucinating could be when you were having a false awakening? Not sure if you know about FAs, but they're basically where you feel you wake up in this reality, but you're still dreaming. Sometimes you may end up in a virtual experiential reality that could replicate this one to near perfection, and you either become lucid, or non-lucid (e.g. throughout, sporadically, or after you've become lucid, only to lose awareness later on).

It just seems that with how you had the sporadic schedule and all, maybe it could be moments where you're dozing off, and not being aware that you're probably dreaming, or just hypnagogic hallucinations. Because it really feels odd that if you feel you and someone else was hallucinating, when it could possible just be a dream that emulated your presumptions. But it probably wasn't the case, so you can just ignore this.

I just know it happened to me at times, and it still mind boggles me whenever I have a FA. It seems things are getting more real and crisp in visualization, and other senses in my dreams nowadays. Especially ones where I felt as if a whole day has passed, only to wake up questioning how I'm going to process the length of those experiences, and moving on with the day here sometimes with those thoughts lingering.

You know i was wondering the same thing myself because when i was remotely conscious it felt like ANYTHING could happen.. my right and left hands where pulsing and they only do that in the mindscape i made (and realm i made too.) that was a clear sign i could alter anything but for some reason i was only at half- alert and vaguely aware of my surrounding, at one point i felt like i was going to black out.. i kind of didn't want to black out in the florida room.. the ground is hard and i would of probably got a large bump on the head if i did, lol.

Beyond that i went to bed at 11:17 and i heard a voice in my room at...2:34 am it said "your boring..." it wasn't red snow or my other entities it was just a random... thing that wanted to either scare me or make my "false awakening" more fun.. i had but one other false awakening when i woke up and i couldn't open my door i thought something was holding it shut.. eerie huh?

Mindscape:

Artopia